people2people Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Immature workplace
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney, Australia11 February 2019
Most employees are hired with this being their first office job and as it turns out are paid under market. Age and inexperience are also used against you as you're treated like a child and speaking up is not an option. Problems are swept under the rug and ignored. So many people left for competitors and they kept saying "this never happens" ??? For a business that has over 100 staff that almost everyone in the pictures on this website have left and no longer work there.
Cons
poor pay, poor flexibility, poor management, favouritism, micromanaging
Toxic culture and poor management
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW26 January 2019
The business has a culture which is deteriorating daily. Very few seem happy there and this is vocalised daily yet management do nothing to help improve the situation. There is no inspiration anymore, no positivity and no drive.

Management uses scare tactics and you are treated like a child. I personally was pulled aside and told I wasn't allowed private conversations with other members on my team and I know other consultants were told the same.

I was one of the first in every morning, last to leave most evenings and consistently exceeded targets. I was 100% dedicated to my job but was still treated this way.

I did discuss my concerns and how unhappy I was but my opinions were brushed under the carpet. Consequently, I resigned, as well as 11 other experienced, highly successful consultants in less than a 6 month period.

As far as training is concerned, it is the worst I have ever had. They basically ask you to watch videos and take notes. Other than that, it's completely all over the show and you get occasional time with a consultant as and when they are available. Inconsistent and zero structure!

Experienced (top performing) consultants, you will not get market rate salaries, flexible hours, trips overseas and other perks which every agency I registered with offered.
Pros
None come to mind
Cons
numerous
Enthusiastic imparting temporary position information
Temporary Legal Administration Assignments (Former Employee) –  Sydney, AU7 December 2018
Totally professional
Well-spoken
Concise and clear language
Work hard on filling roles
Heart in their job
Work long hours
Friendly during follow up role discussions
Pros
Can extend roles if possible
Cons
Clients of P2P can cut short your hours/days at whim, contrary to contracted hours
people2people is a great company to work for and is always welcoming
Work Placement Student (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 March 2017
In people2people i have learnt so many effective things that will benefit me in ways that i never imagine. people2people help me understand what goes on in a recruitment company. I have enjoyed my time here at people2people.
Pros
i got to be included in the people2people family, everyone in people2people is all welcoming.
Cons
nothing.
Great company to be for work Experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 February 2017
Before i didn't know what people2people company is for, but from now on I've learnt a lot, from every single one of them. people2people is the best company Ive even been for work experience. I like to thanks the people2people company for this opportunity that I have to work with them in one week. I've been to one of the interview was pretty exciting. Now i know what to do after school throughout this year.
Great business to start your career
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 February 2017
I started people2people in their graduate program and have since been promoted twice to Consultant. people2people rewards hard work and fosters development, 40% of employees have been here for over 5 years. Day to day, graduates are taught how to do the job through external, internal, and informal training. The management at p2p is also fantastic, our MD is heavily involved in training and is always approachable for guidance. The hardest part of the job is recruiting and the roller coaster of dealing with many people all day, but p2p certainly fosters a culture of support, healthy competition, and transparency.
Pros
Great commission, fantastic managers, in-depth training
Cons
The roller coaster of recruitment
Great company and colleagues
Manager, Legal (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 February 2017
The company has grown a lot over the eight years I have been on board. There have been many exciting changes put in place and always new initiatives happening. What has remained constant is the longevity of our consultants and also a great culture and high performing environment. There is regularly new training available whether you are an experienced or a rookie recruiter. We are always looking to improve our service to clients and candidates.
Pros
Culture, Training, $$$
A great place to work.
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 November 2016
At people2people their name reflects their culture. They have built their business on building long term relationships with clients and respecting the integrity of the recruitment process. They understand that people do business with people
Pros
Great people
Cons
Recruitment sounds easy but is actually hard