people2people Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

4.0Pay & Benefits
4.1Job Security & Advancement
Bad place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW23 April 2019
They provided me no support during a difficult period in my life. I was made to feel isolated, alienated and alone. There is no family feel here at all, only thinly veiled attempts at team building, usually after yet another person resigns. It's clear the senior management have no desire to get to know many of their staff. They can usually be heard joking about who might go next. The high turnover is justified by the culture.
Supportive company that provides all the tools you need to suceed
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 March 2019
The team here at people2people are friendly, high achieving and supportive. I joined the team as a graduate recruitment consultant and have learned a huge amount since 2017, I have received constant training and support to get to where I am today. Management is down to earth and transparent, the MD of the company divides his time between the different branches each week and you get 1 on 1 time with him even though we have over well over 100 people across 2 countries. My manager is a mentor and a friend! I would never receive the amount of investment in my future than I have received here at people2people.
Pros
Training, Support by Management, Company Values
Toxic culture and poor management
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW26 January 2019
The business has a culture which is deteriorating daily. Very few seem happy there and this is vocalised daily yet management do nothing to help improve the situation. There is no inspiration anymore, no positivity and no drive.

Management uses scare tactics and you are treated like a child. I personally was pulled aside and told I wasn't allowed private conversations with other members on my team and I know other consultants were told the same.

I was one of the first in every morning, last to leave most evenings and consistently exceeded targets. I was 100% dedicated to my job but was still treated this way.

I did discuss my concerns and how unhappy I was but my opinions were brushed under the carpet. Consequently, I resigned, as well as 11 other experienced, highly successful consultants in less than a 6 month period.

As far as training is concerned, it is the worst I have ever had. They basically ask you to watch videos and take notes. Other than that, it's completely all over the show and you get occasional time with a consultant as and when they are available. Inconsistent and zero structure!

Experienced (top performing) consultants, you will not get market rate salaries, flexible hours, trips overseas and other perks which every agency I registered with offered.
Pros
None come to mind
Cons
numerous