people2people
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
people2people Employee Review

Toxic culture and poor management

26 January 2019
The business has a culture which is deteriorating daily. Very few seem happy there and this is vocalised daily yet management do nothing to help improve the situation. There is no inspiration anymore, no positivity and no drive.

Management uses scare tactics and you are treated like a child. I personally was pulled aside and told I wasn't allowed private conversations with other members on my team and I know other consultants were told the same.

I was one of the first in every morning, last to leave most evenings and consistently exceeded targets. I was 100% dedicated to my job but was still treated this way.

I did discuss my concerns and how unhappy I was but my opinions were brushed under the carpet. Consequently, I resigned, as well as 11 other experienced, highly successful consultants in less than a 6 month period.

As far as training is concerned, it is the worst I have ever had. They basically ask you to watch videos and take notes. Other than that, it's completely all over the show and you get occasional time with a consultant as and when they are available. Inconsistent and zero structure!

Experienced (top performing) consultants, you will not get market rate salaries, flexible hours, trips overseas and other perks which every agency I registered with offered.
Pros
None come to mind
Cons
numerous