people2people Employee Review

View all people2people reviews

The best place to work!
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC2 March 2017
The team here at people2people are focused, driven and supportive. I joined the team as an experienced recruitment consultant and have learned a huge amount since the beginning of 2016. There are regular training opportunities which are self driven and also team based learning. Management give us the encouragement and strategy to help us succeed in running our own desks in end-to-end recruitment. Whilst the Melbourne office is just 2 years old the overall firm focus and collaboration across the organisation makes people2people the best firm I have worked for.
Pros
Training, team collaboration, the ability to take ownership of your work.

Other people2people Employee Reviews

A very motivating place to work.
CREDIT CONTROLLER/COLLECTIONS - PART TIME CONTRACT (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC14 October 2019
I enjoyed working with this company. It was the first time that I had worked for an employment agency. It was an open office and the positive vibes in the office were very motivating.
Pros
A great group pf people to work with
Cons
Dealing with Govt departments in NSW
Bad place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW23 April 2019
They provided me no support during a difficult period in my life. I was made to feel isolated, alienated and alone. There is no family feel here at all, only thinly veiled attempts at team building, usually after yet another person resigns. It's clear the senior management have no desire to get to know many of their staff. They can usually be heard joking about who might go next. The high turnover is justified by the culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at people2people. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2