people2people Employee Review

View all people2people reviews

Great business to start your career
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 February 2017
I started people2people in their graduate program and have since been promoted twice to Consultant. people2people rewards hard work and fosters development, 40% of employees have been here for over 5 years. Day to day, graduates are taught how to do the job through external, internal, and informal training. The management at p2p is also fantastic, our MD is heavily involved in training and is always approachable for guidance. The hardest part of the job is recruiting and the roller coaster of dealing with many people all day, but p2p certainly fosters a culture of support, healthy competition, and transparency.
Pros
Great commission, fantastic managers, in-depth training
Cons
The roller coaster of recruitment

Other people2people Employee Reviews

A very motivating place to work.
CREDIT CONTROLLER/COLLECTIONS - PART TIME CONTRACT (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC14 October 2019
I enjoyed working with this company. It was the first time that I had worked for an employment agency. It was an open office and the positive vibes in the office were very motivating.
Pros
A great group pf people to work with
Cons
Dealing with Govt departments in NSW
Bad place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW23 April 2019
They provided me no support during a difficult period in my life. I was made to feel isolated, alienated and alone. There is no family feel here at all, only thinly veiled attempts at team building, usually after yet another person resigns. It's clear the senior management have no desire to get to know many of their staff. They can usually be heard joking about who might go next. The high turnover is justified by the culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at people2people. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2