people2people Employee Review

View all people2people reviews

Supportive company that provides all the tools you need to suceed
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 March 2019
The team here at people2people are friendly, high achieving and supportive. I joined the team as a graduate recruitment consultant and have learned a huge amount since 2017, I have received constant training and support to get to where I am today. Management is down to earth and transparent, the MD of the company divides his time between the different branches each week and you get 1 on 1 time with him even though we have over well over 100 people across 2 countries. My manager is a mentor and a friend! I would never receive the amount of investment in my future than I have received here at people2people.
Pros
Training, Support by Management, Company Values

Other people2people Employee Reviews

A very motivating place to work.
CREDIT CONTROLLER/COLLECTIONS - PART TIME CONTRACT (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC14 October 2019
I enjoyed working with this company. It was the first time that I had worked for an employment agency. It was an open office and the positive vibes in the office were very motivating.
Pros
A great group pf people to work with
Cons
Dealing with Govt departments in NSW
Bad place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW23 April 2019
They provided me no support during a difficult period in my life. I was made to feel isolated, alienated and alone. There is no family feel here at all, only thinly veiled attempts at team building, usually after yet another person resigns. It's clear the senior management have no desire to get to know many of their staff. They can usually be heard joking about who might go next. The high turnover is justified by the culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at people2people. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2