people2people Employee Review

View all people2people reviews

A very motivating place to work.
CREDIT CONTROLLER/COLLECTIONS - PART TIME CONTRACT (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC14 October 2019
I enjoyed working with this company. It was the first time that I had worked for an employment agency. It was an open office and the positive vibes in the office were very motivating.
Pros
A great group pf people to work with
Cons
Dealing with Govt departments in NSW

Other people2people Employee Reviews

Bad place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW23 April 2019
They provided me no support during a difficult period in my life. I was made to feel isolated, alienated and alone. There is no family feel here at all, only thinly veiled attempts at team building, usually after yet another person resigns. It's clear the senior management have no desire to get to know many of their staff. They can usually be heard joking about who might go next. The high turnover is justified by the culture.
ASSISTANT SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 April 2019
Everyone had their role. It was routine-based job. Staff were very kind however there was little collaboration. Breaks were very adequate. It would be better to see a more multicultural environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at people2people. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2