people2people Employee Review

View all people2people reviews

Great company to be for work Experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 February 2017
Before i didn't know what people2people company is for, but from now on I've learnt a lot, from every single one of them. people2people is the best company Ive even been for work experience. I like to thanks the people2people company for this opportunity that I have to work with them in one week. I've been to one of the interview was pretty exciting. Now i know what to do after school throughout this year.

Other people2people Employee Reviews

A very motivating place to work.
CREDIT CONTROLLER/COLLECTIONS - PART TIME CONTRACT (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC14 October 2019
I enjoyed working with this company. It was the first time that I had worked for an employment agency. It was an open office and the positive vibes in the office were very motivating.
Pros
A great group pf people to work with
Cons
Dealing with Govt departments in NSW
Bad place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW23 April 2019
They provided me no support during a difficult period in my life. I was made to feel isolated, alienated and alone. There is no family feel here at all, only thinly veiled attempts at team building, usually after yet another person resigns. It's clear the senior management have no desire to get to know many of their staff. They can usually be heard joking about who might go next. The high turnover is justified by the culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at people2people. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2