Pernod Ricard
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Pernod Ricard Employee Reviews

New Zealand10 reviews
Great brands, great opportunity.

Just slow moving FMCG company, for them to make a key difference in the NZ liquor trade.

Hardest part of the job, is getting decisions made.

Enjoy the brands, the company invests in brand ambassadors, which are great support team.
Die Arbeit bei Pernod-Ricard hat mir viel Spass bereitet. Ich habe viel für meine Zukunft gelernt.
Management is not supportive, does not listen. No career advancement.
They promote flexibility however it is not a reality.

They stretch all employees too far which causes high stress.
Pros
Free wine
Cons
No work/life balance
Loved my time at Pernod Ricard and would like to find a similar company to work for in the UK.
Challenges were high stress.

Most enjoyable part of the job was making people happy.

Also working with a very diverse range of people inside the building a on remote support.
Pros
Fabulous offices, fabulous people.
Cons
Pernod Ricard Winemakers in New Zealand are a brilliant company, and even better to work for.

They treat their staff well and are very organised and have great communication between employees, making work easier.
Pros
Organised, Helpful, Kind Staff
I am interested working with people.I love the enviroments, and the people around the factory.I used to learned lots of experienced from diffrent lines in the factory.But the hardest part of the jop when I finished from the jop.
yes and i also work at the Atap in australia, for one year and nine months. i am so happy its an interresting place for me to work
Pros
free lunch
Cons
40 hrs week
Une entreprise pour laquelle on a vraiment envie de travailler. La renommée internationale des produits et l'esprit d'équipe est très motivant.

Malheureusement les différentes possibilités d'évolution de carrière ne sont pas toujours clairement affichées.
The job was fun and challenging for me, I learned a lot making wine displays plans and building displays at various supermarket locations around Auckland.I also gained a lot of experience in product/brand promotions, various kinds of wine and the wine culture in New Zealand, I worked with different people from different backgrounds, Which helped improve my customer service skills. My Managers and supervisors were really great as they assisted me expertly during my training and even when I got stuck during an assignment, I could always count on them to help me get the job done. There was nothing particularly hard about the job. The most enjoyable part for me was learning new things about The New Zealand wine culture and history whenever I went to work and meeting different people at the different locations I had assignment at.overally the job was really good and it was a joy to be part of the Merchandiser's team. Pernod Ricard is a good company to work for. I strongly recommend.
Pros
managing my own time between different assignments.
Cons
short hours
My day : Answering the telephone, doing the mail, filing, photocopying, laminting, purchase orders, reciepting.
Dealing with customers enquiries, helping staff. Organising social club events.

Geat people to work with.

Hard part about the job was the uncertanity about the job, which hug over our heads for about 2 and a half years.
Pros
great meeting new people/ staff/customers