Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

New Zealand98 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 98 reviews matching the searchSee all 33,813 reviews

Fun apart from one person

One of the managers didn't really like me which eventually resulted in my resignation. Other than that I enjoyed working there and made lots of good friends.

Simple

Es un buen trabajo donde se te pasa el tiempo volando dependiendo de la sucursal y de la gerencia, me gustaba mucho comer pizza y demas cosas que sobraban o minimamente mi personal o algun experimento que metiera al horno, todos los procesos son muy sencillos

Pros

ambiente regularmente bueno con comida

Cons

algunas sucursales estan muy descuidadas, las mas nuevas son muy pequeñas, actualmente la masa la traen congelada, por lo que el puesto de masero ya no existe lo que las hace menos artesanales, algunas veces hay gerentes que no tienen experiencia en el restaurant y no se ponen en tus zapatos

You will be doing the work of 3 people who are never there. People call out and there is. No one to cover the shift.

Well, overall it could be a good job. However, there is never enough staff and the pace is relentless during busy times. Pizza hut Inc. Doesn't care about its employees. At all.....

Pros

Pizza, if I make it myself

Cons

No lunch break. excessive workload, bad Corp. Ethics. Understaffed always.

Fast-paced

Pizza Hut is a very fast-paced working environment. Working in this kind of environment can be very stressful, however some customers are so understanding and kind. Customer service jobs require a lot of focus , determination and communication. Pizza Hut has taught me a lot and has helped me develop my skills and improve on my work ethic.

Pros

Making customers happy

Cons

Stressful and very hot to work in

Unorganised, Stressful

a typical day at work for me would be turning up and the manager not being in store but rather out in his car calling someone. Low stock of things and eventually running out of things to use.

Pros

free pizza, sides.

Cons

manager.

Okay Place

I worked at pizza hut, and when I first arrived everyone was friendly and helpful towards me learning everything about working there.The work there was fine, but they didn't really respect my requirements for working there and there was an incident that happened while I was wokring. This incidents showed me that the workplace culture wasn't that good and the manager did not stick by the employee and help the employee through the incident. This therefore lead to some stress on me and made me feel uncomfortable working there. Overall the job isn't bad, but just be clear about your requirements.

Busy Day

Working at Pizza was a very fast past job which involved working with your other crew members. This job can be stressful at times but once you know the way around it becomes easier.

Productive and intersesing workplace

I learned and experienced a lot of things while working in pizza hut with staff members from different part of the world. Enjoyed a lot with different customers everyday then come to know what they like opr dislike.

Fun workplace

everyone got along which was fun working there, i learnt so much about the work place and safety for food. was good seeing everyone happy. good place.

Overall good experience

Overall was a good experience, good management with a friendly atmosphere of the staff with a good location of the store and friendly customers as well.

fun workplace

A typically day at work would consist of the normal, sales cooking and cleaning. In this job I learnt about working as a group as it would get quite hectic sometimes esp on Friday and Saturday nights.

Working at pizza hut Sydenham was an excellent experience. I made new friends and met a whole lot of new people. I learnt how to work at a fast pace. Unfortunately I had to leave the job as i fell pregnant.

Pros

Lots of new skills

Cons

Had to leave

okay

everything was fine until new staffs decided to come work in the outlet , i won't recommend working with your partner but do work with a very good friend

Working at pizza hut

The people there are very friendly, we all get along really well. I just don't get enough hours/money to live independently, without government aid. There's also no employee discount.

easy to work

the management was the worst of their kind. the store manager robbed me of my salary while the junior manager was always busy flirting with the girls in the store.

Great environment !

Working at Pizza Hut was one of the best job experiences I’ve ever had! Great management team and great coworkers! I went into each shift happy to work!

Pros

Great management

Pizza hut delivery driving

Good understanding and helpful work colleagues. I feel like I fit I quite well. Adjustable work weeks if need be. Can have face to face contact with new people most days.

Multicultural environment ensuring team input

Excellent food handling practice with constantly maximising customers service to provide best experience during every visit along with tasty food. Yes it is Pizza Hut.

Busy and Good Team Relationships

A typical day at work was usually making the pizzas, and on counter communicating with customers. I was on the counter most of the time and I learnt how to use a till. Being on counter I had to always stay positive and smile, luckily that was also one of the most enjoyable moments of working there is that I met a lot of amazing customers who still come and say hi and tell me that they remember me from Pizza Hut. Another enjoyable part of working at Pizza Hut was working as a team. I built a very good relationship with my co-workers and we became good friends even though our ages ranged from 16 - 35 years old. The hardest part of the job was having really rude customers. Occasionally we would have customers who would swear at us and call us names if we were eon counter for certain reasons. In times like that, I did feel rather down, but I had to keep smiling, be positive, and understanding. Although we were working at Pizza Hut and days could be very busy and stressful we somehow made it fun.

Terrible management

A typical day at work- Walk into a shift and its understaffed, you're expected to be on your A game everyday, you're expected to have atleast 4-5 batches of dough in the chiller for the next morning even though mornings arent as busy as nights/ If you're looking to be emotionally and mentally stressed, this is the job for you. Not to mention the fact there is alot of workplace bullying and harassment from two members of the staff, for confidential reasons i cannot mention the names of such workers.

positive and dedicated workforce

It is a good company with lots of employees working in the team. I have learned a lot from the team. I have got a good team bonding. I have learned various skills from the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Pizza Hut