Plant & Food Research
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Plant & Food Research Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews
Very nice team to work with friendly helpful and supportive. Lovely cafeteria delicious food. Variety of work. Workload manageable within the timeframe.
Excellent place creating meaningful impact. It iss a New Zealand Crown Research Institute (CRI). Its purpose is to enhance the value and productivity of New Zealand's horticultural, arable, seafood and food & beverage industries. The interests of the institute are based in horticulture, arable and seafood research, specifically in the areas of sustainable production, bioprotection, elite genetics & intelligent breeding, food and health science and biomaterials
I worked as a student intern where I was given the opportunity to gain important skills. The team members were very pleasant and supportive. I absolutely loved working there and admire all my industry supervisors.
Pros
Good company, free hot chocolate
During my time there I learnt a lot in Microbiology and Molecular Biology techniques, everyone was always willing to help me not only in the lab but also with administrative issues and outside of work. I met a really amazing group of incredible human beings.
Pros
nice people, nice work environment
This is a good place to work and I would recommend it to anyone. It has a good culture and you feel as though you are part of some interesting work.
part time work - flexible
good co-workers

lack of communication

team work and independant work
Pros
flexiblilty, health, kiwsaver benefits
Cons
poor management