Plant & Food Research

Plant & Food Research Employee Review

View all Plant & Food Research reviews

Inspiring and fun workplace
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Ruakura, Waikato3 January 2019
I worked as a student intern where I was given the opportunity to gain important skills. The team members were very pleasant and supportive. I absolutely loved working there and admire all my industry supervisors.
Pros
Good company, free hot chocolate

Other Plant & Food Research Employee Reviews

Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mt. Albert, Auckland30 November 2019
Very nice team to work with friendly helpful and supportive. Lovely cafeteria delicious food. Variety of work. Workload manageable within the timeframe.
Productive and fun filled
Commercial Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland11 February 2019
Excellent place creating meaningful impact. It iss a New Zealand Crown Research Institute (CRI). Its purpose is to enhance the value and productivity of New Zealand's horticultural, arable, seafood and food & beverage industries. The interests of the institute are based in horticulture, arable and seafood research, specifically in the areas of sustainable production, bioprotection, elite genetics & intelligent breeding, food and health science and biomaterials