Ports of Auckland Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Productive and very good to work with is a great place just to turn up do your job that's required and go home
Rail loader,reach stacker,all container machinery (Current Employee) –  auckland14 December 2016
just want to do my job to the best of my ability and safety so we can all go home great people to work with
The hardest part of the job is the uncertainty of the hours you were required to work
Pros
diverse backgrounds, great rates
Cons
unpredictable hours
Fun Job
Frequent breaks, get to work with your friends. Only thing is you don't know if you are working until the day before.
Bonus is they have a Cafe inside a table-tennis and a pool table.
Pros
Lots of breaks
Cons
Not knowing your days off
Meeting good people
STEVERDORE- OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  AUCKLAND CITY WATER FRONT.2 September 2012
working on the ports of auckland as a steverdore was a challenge sometimes as in any job, but it was very percise in all areas as a container terminal this large. There were goals to set and acheived as well to benifit from and most times we got there, so it had its good times and bad. But overall i loved the job.
Pros
good people
Cons
flexiable hours