Premium Clean
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Premium Clean Employee Reviews

New Zealand13 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

A Very competitive company

Many advantages with this company, such as collaboration, creativity, good management, and strong executive support. Only one thing is not perfect, which is the price of cleaning job has decreased at pasted date. Hopefully, it won't continue to fall, otherwise, we would lose motivation to do those jobs.

Great workplace BUT too much flaws with the management

I have no intention of slandering the company with this review. I simply want to share my experience as someone from Dunedin cos I haven't seen any.The communication and management of this company was very lacking towards the Dunedin cleaners. I was really happy with the opportunity and the experience I gained, but from the whole 9months I worked, I only have two payslips.I had to call the admin and remind them they missed one of my pays.I had to constant remind them to deduct my tax as agreed upon contract. They said they will send a uniform but only asked for my size and never talked about it every again. The part that made me leave was failure to commit to their words and I won't mention the incident because I am partly at fault but they could've handled it better. It's unfortunate I couldn't work for them longer but hopefully in the future, the management will improve so future employees can enjoy working here.

Pros

Pay rate, Cleaning knowledge, Field Experience, Great Regular Clients

Cons

Pay our own petrol, Provide own cleaning supplies, No uniforms, Bad Employee Management, Lack of Good Communication, Very short staffed

Great Company!!

All staff were friendly and helpful. Smooth process from interview, to accepting/declining bookings and ultimately getting paid on time.Overall it’s a nice company to work for. Highly recommend!

Great Company!!

Great Place to Work

I have been working with the company more than 2 years. This company has helped me with my professional growth always thrive to provide great customer service and looking after the staff well too.

Pros

Growth

Productive. Growing.

I have grown a lot since day 1 of working at Premium Clean. It is really fun to know you are working with people who is 100% willing to help and grow up with you. Our decision making skills gets more matured and developed. The culture and work environment is excellent.

Pros

Listening to all your suggestions and appreciate your hardwork

Cons

Less office staff

Don’t do it

Never paid you and made you work and lied to you,told me they’d pay me fortnightly so I worked 2 weeks for nothing and promised me full time hours when I only had 1-2 days a week

3 December 2020
All our staff are paid for the work they do. Kindly email us at work@premiumclean.co.nz and we will look into the matter. Seems like a fake review

Chaos

Hardest part of the job is not so much the cleaning, it's the chaotic scheduling (which can change without notice on the day of), time constraints, and unclear standards (every client has their own idea of clean which can't always be achieved in the time they've paid for). You are not paid for the time and gas it takes to get between jobs, or cleaning supplies. If a client decides to cancel on your arrival, you are also not paid for that time. Admin will make up stories to clients over the phone about why you weren't able to make it when the truth is that they messed up the scheduling and changed your whole shift for the day. Occasionally, I did not feel safe in clients homes. Bitten by a dog. Locked inside a house with a man....wouldn't recommend.

3 December 2020
No staff of ours have ever complained or bought to our attention of being bitten by a dog. This is a serious health and safety issue and we make sure it is well adhered too. Kindly email us work@premiumclean.co.nz to look into this situation. Seems like a fake review

Loved working with PCS

I liked the way company has the app and give opportunity to accept or decline the jobs. Two days are not the same. You will expect to get paid well. Love the rating system to get paid top o your salary i.e perks.

Pros

Perks

Working through Premiumclean is a great way to become a contractor

My normal day begins with emails to pick and choose what work ,I decide to take on. I have learned to be competitive, reliable transparent with I am a sole trader and when there is too much work . I hire casual workers and/or subcontract work.

Worst Company I’ve Ever Work With

“LIES “ From the day of interview until the last day of work. This company is a big joke. 1. No Benefits 2. Stressful Company to work with. 3. Sign a full time and just received less than 25hours a week. 4. Disorganised Company. 5. You will regret working with this company.

Joke

Promises made by this company, never pulled through with anything. Probably reviewed themself. Your pay is always "adjusted" while they pocket it.

5 March 2020
Hi, Our staff always receive the pay as mentioned on the contract.Our staff have never complained about being unfairly paid.Thank You

Good Workplace

The management, team and workplace culture are all excellent. I loved working with customers. Premium Clean gave me flexible work time and allowed me to take time off during emergency

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premium Clean. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Premium Clean
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?