Premium Clean
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Premium Clean Employee Reviews

New Zealand7 reviews
Many advantages with this company, such as collaboration, creativity, good management, and strong executive support. Only one thing is not perfect, which is the price of cleaning job has decreased at pasted date. Hopefully, it won't continue to fall, otherwise, we would lose motivation to do those jobs.
Hardest part of the job is not so much the cleaning, it's the chaotic scheduling (which can change without notice on the day of), time constraints, and unclear standards (every client has their own idea of clean which can't always be achieved in the time they've paid for). You are not paid for the time and gas it takes to get between jobs, or cleaning supplies. If a client decides to cancel on your arrival, you are also not paid for that time. Admin will make up stories to clients over the phone about why you weren't able to make it when the truth is that they messed up the scheduling and changed your whole shift for the day. Occasionally, I did not feel safe in clients homes. Bitten by a dog. Locked inside a house with a man....wouldn't recommend.
I liked the way company has the app and give opportunity to accept or decline the jobs. Two days are not the same. You will expect to get paid well. Love the rating system to get paid top o your salary i.e perks.
Pros
Perks
My normal day begins with emails to pick and choose what work ,I decide to take on. I have learned to be competitive, reliable transparent with I am a sole trader and when there is too much work . I hire casual workers and/or subcontract work.
“LIES “ From the day of interview until the last day of work. This company is a big joke. 1. No Benefits 2. Stressful Company to work with. 3. Sign a full time and just received less than 25hours a week. 4. Disorganised Company. 5. You will regret working with this company.
Promises made by this company, never pulled through with anything. Probably reviewed themself. Your pay is always "adjusted" while they pocket it.
Official response from Premium Clean
5 March 2020
Hi, Our staff always receive the pay as mentioned on the contract.Our staff have never complained about being unfairly paid.Thank You
The management, team and workplace culture are all excellent. I loved working with customers. Premium Clean gave me flexible work time and allowed me to take time off during emergency