Premium Clean
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Premium Clean Employee Review

A Very competitive company

6 January 2020
Many advantages with this company, such as collaboration, creativity, good management, and strong executive support. Only one thing is not perfect, which is the price of cleaning job has decreased at pasted date. Hopefully, it won't continue to fall, otherwise, we would lose motivation to do those jobs.
1 November 2020
Same roleSame location
Cleaner (Former Employee) - Auckland
Never paid you and made you work and lied to you,told me they’d pay me fortnightly so I worked 2 weeks for nothing and promised me full time hours when I only had 1-2 days a week
Cons
12 July 2020
Same role
Cleaner Contractor (Current Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
I liked the way company has the app and give opportunity to accept or decline the jobs. Two days are not the same. You will expect to get paid well. Love the rating system to get paid top o your salary i.e perks.
Pros
Perks
7 September 2020
Same location
Housekeeping Contractor (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Hardest part of the job is not so much the cleaning, it's the chaotic scheduling (which can change without notice on the day of), time constraints, and unclear standards (every client has their own idea of clean which can't always be achieved in the time they've paid for). You are not paid for the time and gas it takes to get between jobs, or cleaning supplies. If a client decides to cancel on your arrival, you are also not paid for that time. Admin will make up stories to clients over the phone about why you weren't able to make it when the truth is that they messed up the scheduling and changed your whole shift for the day. Occasionally, I did not feel safe in clients homes. Bitten by a dog. Locked inside a house with a man....wouldn't recommend.