Premium Clean
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Premium Clean Employee Review

Don’t do it

1 November 2020
Never paid you and made you work and lied to you,told me they’d pay me fortnightly so I worked 2 weeks for nothing and promised me full time hours when I only had 1-2 days a week
Cons
Official response from Premium Clean
1 December 2020
Official response from Premium Clean
3 December 2020
All our staff are paid for the work they do. Kindly email us at work@premiumclean.co.nz and we will look into the matter. Seems like a fake review
12 July 2020
Same role
Cleaner Contractor (Current Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
I liked the way company has the app and give opportunity to accept or decline the jobs. Two days are not the same. You will expect to get paid well. Love the rating system to get paid top o your salary i.e perks.
Pros
Perks
23 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Cleaner (Former Employee) - Auckland
“LIES “ From the day of interview until the last day of work. This company is a big joke. 1. No Benefits 2. Stressful Company to work with. 3. Sign a full time and just received less than 25hours a week. 4. Disorganised Company. 5. You will regret working with this company.
21 December 2020
Same location
Marketing (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I have been working with the company more than 2 years. This company has helped me with my professional growth always thrive to provide great customer service and looking after the staff well too.
Pros
Growth