Premium Clean
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Premium Clean Employee Review

Loved working with PCS

12 July 2020
I liked the way company has the app and give opportunity to accept or decline the jobs. Two days are not the same. You will expect to get paid well. Love the rating system to get paid top o your salary i.e perks.
Pros
Perks
1 November 2020
Cleaner (Former Employee) - Auckland
Never paid you and made you work and lied to you,told me they’d pay me fortnightly so I worked 2 weeks for nothing and promised me full time hours when I only had 1-2 days a week
Cons
Official response from Premium Clean
1 December 2020
All our staff are paid for the work they do. Kindly email us at work@premiumclean.co.nz and we will look into the matter.
23 February 2020
Cleaner (Former Employee) - Auckland
“LIES “ From the day of interview until the last day of work. This company is a big joke. 1. No Benefits 2. Stressful Company to work with. 3. Sign a full time and just received less than 25hours a week. 4. Disorganised Company. 5. You will regret working with this company.
6 January 2020
Cleaner (Current Employee) - Auckland
Many advantages with this company, such as collaboration, creativity, good management, and strong executive support. Only one thing is not perfect, which is the price of cleaning job has decreased at pasted date. Hopefully, it won't continue to fall, otherwise, we would lose motivation to do those jobs.