Premium Clean
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Premium Clean Employee Review

Worst Company I’ve Ever Work With

23 February 2020
“LIES “ From the day of interview until the last day of work. This company is a big joke. 1. No Benefits 2. Stressful Company to work with. 3. Sign a full time and just received less than 25hours a week. 4. Disorganised Company. 5. You will regret working with this company.
1 November 2020
Same roleSame location
Cleaner (Former Employee) - Auckland
Never paid you and made you work and lied to you,told me they’d pay me fortnightly so I worked 2 weeks for nothing and promised me full time hours when I only had 1-2 days a week
Cons
1 December 2020
3 December 2020
All our staff are paid for the work they do. Kindly email us at work@premiumclean.co.nz and we will look into the matter. Seems like a fake review
12 July 2020
Same role
Cleaner Contractor (Current Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
I liked the way company has the app and give opportunity to accept or decline the jobs. Two days are not the same. You will expect to get paid well. Love the rating system to get paid top o your salary i.e perks.
Pros
Perks
7 September 2020
Same location
Housekeeping Contractor (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Hardest part of the job is not so much the cleaning, it's the chaotic scheduling (which can change without notice on the day of), time constraints, and unclear standards (every client has their own idea of clean which can't always be achieved in the time they've paid for). You are not paid for the time and gas it takes to get between jobs, or cleaning supplies. If a client decides to cancel on your arrival, you are also not paid for that time. Admin will make up stories to clients over the phone about why you weren't able to make it when the truth is that they messed up the scheduling and changed your whole shift for the day. Occasionally, I did not feel safe in clients homes. Bitten by a dog. Locked inside a house with a man....wouldn't recommend.
1 December 2020
3 December 2020
No staff of ours have ever complained or bought to our attention of being bitten by a dog. This is a serious health and safety issue and we make sure it is well adhered too. Kindly email us work@premiumclean.co.nz to look into this situation. Seems like a fake review
  1. Worst Company I’ve Ever Work With