Premium Clean
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Premium Clean Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Many advantages with this company, such as collaboration, creativity, good management, and strong executive support. Only one thing is not perfect, which is the price of cleaning job has decreased at pasted date. Hopefully, it won't continue to fall, otherwise, we would lose motivation to do those jobs.
I have been working with the company more than 2 years. This company has helped me with my professional growth always thrive to provide great customer service and looking after the staff well too.
Pros
Growth
I have grown a lot since day 1 of working at Premium Clean. It is really fun to know you are working with people who is 100% willing to help and grow up with you. Our decision making skills gets more matured and developed. The culture and work environment is excellent.
Pros
Listening to all your suggestions and appreciate your hardwork
Cons
Less office staff
Never paid you and made you work and lied to you,told me they’d pay me fortnightly so I worked 2 weeks for nothing and promised me full time hours when I only had 1-2 days a week
Cons
1 December 2020
3 December 2020
All our staff are paid for the work they do. Kindly email us at work@premiumclean.co.nz and we will look into the matter. Seems like a fake review
Hardest part of the job is not so much the cleaning, it's the chaotic scheduling (which can change without notice on the day of), time constraints, and unclear standards (every client has their own idea of clean which can't always be achieved in the time they've paid for). You are not paid for the time and gas it takes to get between jobs, or cleaning supplies. If a client decides to cancel on your arrival, you are also not paid for that time. Admin will make up stories to clients over the phone about why you weren't able to make it when the truth is that they messed up the scheduling and changed your whole shift for the day. Occasionally, I did not feel safe in clients homes. Bitten by a dog. Locked inside a house with a man....wouldn't recommend.
1 December 2020
3 December 2020
No staff of ours have ever complained or bought to our attention of being bitten by a dog. This is a serious health and safety issue and we make sure it is well adhered too. Kindly email us work@premiumclean.co.nz to look into this situation. Seems like a fake review
My normal day begins with emails to pick and choose what work ,I decide to take on. I have learned to be competitive, reliable transparent with I am a sole trader and when there is too much work . I hire casual workers and/or subcontract work.
“LIES “ From the day of interview until the last day of work. This company is a big joke. 1. No Benefits 2. Stressful Company to work with. 3. Sign a full time and just received less than 25hours a week. 4. Disorganised Company. 5. You will regret working with this company.
The management, team and workplace culture are all excellent. I loved working with customers. Premium Clean gave me flexible work time and allowed me to take time off during emergency
  1. Auckland City, Auckland