Premium Clean
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Premium Clean Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Many advantages with this company, such as collaboration, creativity, good management, and strong executive support. Only one thing is not perfect, which is the price of cleaning job has decreased at pasted date. Hopefully, it won't continue to fall, otherwise, we would lose motivation to do those jobs.
I have no intention of slandering the company with this review. I simply want to share my experience as someone from Dunedin cos I haven't seen any.The communication and management of this company was very lacking towards the Dunedin cleaners. I was really happy with the opportunity and the experience I gained, but from the whole 9months I worked, I only have two payslips.I had to call the admin and remind them they missed one of my pays.I had to constant remind them to deduct my tax as agreed upon contract. They said they will send a uniform but only asked for my size and never talked about it every again. The part that made me leave was failure to commit to their words and I won't mention the incident because I am partly at fault but they could've handled it better. It's unfortunate I couldn't work for them longer but hopefully in the future, the management will improve so future employees can enjoy working here.
Pros
Pay rate, Cleaning knowledge, Field Experience, Great Regular Clients
Cons
Pay our own petrol, Provide own cleaning supplies, No uniforms, Bad Employee Management, Lack of Good Communication, Very short staffed
All staff were friendly and helpful. Smooth process from interview, to accepting/declining bookings and ultimately getting paid on time.Overall it’s a nice company to work for. Highly recommend!
Never paid you and made you work and lied to you,told me they’d pay me fortnightly so I worked 2 weeks for nothing and promised me full time hours when I only had 1-2 days a week
Cons
1 December 2020
3 December 2020
All our staff are paid for the work they do. Kindly email us at work@premiumclean.co.nz and we will look into the matter. Seems like a fake review
I liked the way company has the app and give opportunity to accept or decline the jobs. Two days are not the same. You will expect to get paid well. Love the rating system to get paid top o your salary i.e perks.
Pros
Perks
“LIES “ From the day of interview until the last day of work. This company is a big joke. 1. No Benefits 2. Stressful Company to work with. 3. Sign a full time and just received less than 25hours a week. 4. Disorganised Company. 5. You will regret working with this company.
Promises made by this company, never pulled through with anything. Probably reviewed themself. Your pay is always "adjusted" while they pocket it.
5 March 2020
Hi, Our staff always receive the pay as mentioned on the contract.Our staff have never complained about being unfairly paid.Thank You
The management, team and workplace culture are all excellent. I loved working with customers. Premium Clean gave me flexible work time and allowed me to take time off during emergency