Premium Clean
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Premium Clean Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Found 1 review matching the search
Hardest part of the job is not so much the cleaning, it's the chaotic scheduling (which can change without notice on the day of), time constraints, and unclear standards (every client has their own idea of clean which can't always be achieved in the time they've paid for). You are not paid for the time and gas it takes to get between jobs, or cleaning supplies. If a client decides to cancel on your arrival, you are also not paid for that time. Admin will make up stories to clients over the phone about why you weren't able to make it when the truth is that they messed up the scheduling and changed your whole shift for the day. Occasionally, I did not feel safe in clients homes. Bitten by a dog. Locked inside a house with a man....wouldn't recommend.
Official response from Premium Clean
1 December 2020
Official response from Premium Clean
3 December 2020
No staff of ours have ever complained or bought to our attention of being bitten by a dog. This is a serious health and safety issue and we make sure it is well adhered too. Kindly email us work@premiumclean.co.nz to look into this situation. Seems like a fake review