Presbyterian Support Central Employee Reviews

great placw to work
Business support team leader (Former Employee) –  Kapiti Coast, Wellington15 March 2017
I enjoy my time worked there. great team to work for. good life balance. always had chance to learn new skills and develop your career with in the organization
Pros
grear team
Fun Place to Work
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Wanganui, Manawatu-Wanganui4 October 2016
I had a great learning experience from this job. The people that I work with are so friendly and happy all the time. Even my boss she is the BEST.

I don't wanna leave my job but I have to follow where my family's future hold.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Part Time
Excellent Learning environment, fun to be at work, good team work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Wellington, N24 December 2014
I have enjoyed working with the elderly and it has been a challenge to look into areas and issues that sound simple but impact residents lives hugely. Have improved my skills in time management. Also sorting issues within staff eg, shortage of staff, conflict of ideas etc.
The hardest part of the job is none as i feel everything is possible if there is determination. Working with people from various cultural backgrounds is quite interesting and enjoyable.