Programmed
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Programmed Employee Reviews

Had hardly any work available and were very un-organised and time wasting also.
Great company to work for excellent pay rates would recommend any one who is looking for work to go see programmed there staff are great to deal with and give U great opportunity
Worked with the Christchurch branch, they were very friendly and helped me fix my CV and find me work. Happy to go there again for more work in the future
Pros
Lovely people
Most jobs are paid as casual but you don’t get casual loading, rude staff. Avoid if possible they make promises but don’t keep them. Promis work but cancel at the last minute.
Pros
Cons
Rude staff under payment
My case manager was the only good thing about programmed but their injury management was horrible. If injure yourself they will do anything to get rid of you. They will make you jump through every possible hoop to get work cover payments. Was advised not to work by doctors and was forced to work as they said I would lose my work cover payments and ultimately my job.
Pros
Good case manager
Cons
Everything else about them
Absolutely overworked and under resourced and not supported at all. Aweful place to work. No collaboration or support. I would never recommend Programmed as a good employer
Very poor management with no sense of direction. Management is just vinging it every day. Gave everybody a paycut and didn't tell anyone. Just wondered why the pay was less than last week and they have ignored any explanation. We will get back to you. What can you do when you are stuck out on a mine site.
when you get sent to a job the emplyee or mangement did show you what to do proper and they would use you and make you want to walk out on that job placement
Great team culture, demonstrating diversity, safety and improved changes consistently. Supportive management team. Key opportunities is the provisioning of ongoing training, learning and development for frontline service centre staff.
Like elsewhere - lack of staff Pleasant small family operated company authentic and genuine. Nice environment but as I have stated before definitely lack of stuff.
Programmed found work for me at Pacific Brands at Eagle Farm. My duties included sorting and packaging of work wear clothes. I was mainly working in the embroidery room where shirts had to be sort etc and preparing them for the embroiders to place various company emblems etc on items.
Some management are nice but one lady in particular was very mean and aggressive, pay was good but not worth the bullying from this woman, god bless you if you want to have a civilised conversation with this woman
I learned many things like for example on how to deal with patient in different personalities, how to provide holistic care and being flexible and open minded all the time.
Pros
I will be assigned in different areas so my skill will broaden
Cons
study with the facilities every time I was assigned in the differentv facilities
You have plenty of hours on offer and a wide variety of work is available to you if you are prepared to do the work. Casual employment but regular hours and I get to go home to my family every night.
Pros
Plenty of hours and variety
Cons
Casual employment
Programmed integrated Is a labour hire company. Once you’ve been in for an interview they place you in an appropriate work place. Employee benefits are made available.
Penrith staff were great to work with. All staff very easy going, friendly and helpful. Busy administration office. Variety of work. Flexible. Close to home.
Kmart DC is a fun environment to work at. People are positive and friendly, never felt bullied in this job. I always felt like I belong with the people I work with.
Programmed does not only look after their employees but they also celebrate multi cultural functions to help one another learn new cultures and enjoy.
An unenjoyable experience overall, slow days, long nights sitting in a truck watching life fly by at a rate of knots. I wouldn't reccomend this to any one who would like to maintain a quality lifestyle.
There are some really nice people who work at Programmed and individual success is based on the area of the business you’re in. Many of the people in leadership positions are insecure and self-serving. Overall, the company lacked quality leaders, opportunities for growth, and advancement opportunities for women and people of colour.
Management - Lack of managerial skills Micromanagement Poor communication Egoistic Unprofessional I would never work in this company under the same manager.
  1. Employee Reviews