Progressive

Progressive Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,215 reviews

Lots of training but some positions need more staffing

Overall great company. Some departments need a little more development and staffing to meet the volume. They have a great work culture and great benefits.

Good work environment

Good people to work with Got along with everyone Friendly and approachable Easy to talk to when needing help Great attitude towards everyone Culture balances

Fun and outgoing workplace

hard but a fun workplace. learned how to care about my safety aswell as others, manage to communicate well with other's. The job wasn't easy stacking orders into right place was difficult but i enjoyed learning how to do things and manage to pull through it.

Pros

nothing was free

Cons

early start

Good Culture of people

Great people to work with! Strong with health and safety. Dedicated management, attention to detail, thrives on 100% customer satisfaction. Great staff, hard working ethics.

Pros

Great people, good pay

Checkouts Operator

Working within this company was amazing and the many faces and people we face from different ethnic groups is something i would do all over again i have a passion towards helping people and admire our everyday customers just amazing. I have learned alot about hazards around the work place and having to prevent them from happening also learned how important it is to make our customer feel secure when shopping here at this supermarket they were our number one priorities and still are! enjoy the teams i worked with and the fun we had and the bonds that we all had towards each other. Managing to keep up and be very very fast when serving customers worse times are when theres alot of people waiting to be served and only two counters are open but still manage to keep them happy and motivated while waiting . I actually enjoyed working within this supermarket and the only job i felt like i belong there. love everyone i worked with and off cause our managers were amazing having to make everyone feel welcomed and secure

Pros

free lunches, great discounts, xmas vouchers

Cons

time and a half, double shifts

good

A typical day at work would be I arrive and get stuck into what needs to be done using my incentive and common sense. A day usually consists of working stock, helping the team and assisting customers in the shop. Management is friendly and supportive and team mates are a good laugh, a challange at work would be time management getting tasks done on time. And the most enjoyable part is the people including work mates and customers, socialising.

Pros

ok pay, people

Cons

workhours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progressive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Progressive