ProVest LLC

ProVest LLC Employee Reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

Decent entry level job

It's good if you want some work experience. The people are nice and the work is not difficult. However, the pay is too low for the workload and there is little room for advancement.

Toxic work environment

Did not enjoy working here. I was expected to pick up on everything too quickly, was told to ask questions but at times given a sarcastic response when I did, and the whole place was very disorganized.

On the job training

Not much skill is needed to work here as long as you have an office background and are willing to put up with unfair treatment. Management is underwhelming and they fire good employees at the drop of a hat.

They do not train at all

Horrible working at the central Islip location, they do not train but expect you to learn everything by yourself. Do no work here if you need extensive training, they won’t provide it, then will fire you.

Not a bad place to work if you want to work hard.

New York office was a fun place to work. The work load was heavy and not well compensated. The people were great. Kinda miss the work but not missing being screamed at by attorneys.....Corporate office needs help. Not well managed..

Pros

Holiday lunches, motivational game day once was lots of fun.

Cons

Heavy work load, clients were not very nice, poor training

Productive and smooth work environment.

Provest is a balanced company. I really enjoy my coworkers and nice atmosphere of the office. Everyone is willing to lend a hand helping one another to achieve.

Ok place to work

I received good training for the position. I worked in Data entry, it was a production environment. Didn't hear from supervisor unless you were not doing a good job.

Pros

Co workers friendly. They celebrated different holidays with free lunches, snacks and prizes

Cons

Pay was low for the amount of work.

Not the Best

The benefits are ok. You’ll learn a lot if you want to. Overtime pay is nice. People are easy to get along with. Always busy and high turn over in employees.

Management really cares and appreciate you and the work that you as a team

It's a very (casual) professional, relaxed atmosphere. Everyone is trusted to do the right thing. If you report to work when scheduled, do what you have been hired to do, dress appropriately, respect each other and each other's belongings, then you should have a cubicle until the next pandemic.

Pros

ProVest is good place to work

Cons

There are no cons, unless you break the rules.

okay place to work

co-workers are generally very nice, welcoming people and are willing to help you. i had a bad experience with my manager of 3 years when i worked extremely hard for her and nothing was ever good enough. company had about 4 layoffs in my 3 years there.

Pros

Good Co-Workers, Occasional Employee Appreciation Activities

Cons

Some Managers are good, others are horrible.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ProVest LLC?

They don’t care about their own employees

Good company but they were quick to layoff people due to something as unforeseen as this pandemic and they laid off multiple employees without a care.

Productive work place.

I learned to much in this company, good management, a lot work to do, great team, good communication from managers, good instructions, the people was friendly.

Pros

two 15 minutes of break per day (morning-afternoon)

Cons

The annual salary increase is little.

Security is Key

Working in the private investigator department there are 30 -40 cameras. You are not allowed your personal phone. You can not take bags in and out of the department. Working from home is not an option.

Pros

The company pays for your cc license.

Cons

No room to advance. Alot of favortism.

Good environment

Postive environment with room for growth. Skip trace does have a daily quota but it is not unrealistic.

Easy work keeps you busy

Not a bad job, except for some managers; if you can fake it to make it, then this is a job for you. Do not expect loyalty or someone backing you when in a difficult spot. Cover yourself thoroughly and chupa chupa beso culo and it will be okay.

Pros

Fake it to make it, time moves fast and office employee drama to watch

Cons

It is possible to move up, but a lot of chupa chupa beso beso

The work is easy, but pay is low

Management is helpful when necessary, the printer was always broken so it made it difficult to complete filing that was necessary. They let you watch Netflix while doing your work.

Pros

Busy, nice management

Cons

Short breaks

Very easy going

You make the money if you get enough jobs in. You work on your own and make your own hours when you want to go. I love the open road free of stress and see alot of different places and things

Pros

You work on your own time

Cons

Don't pay enough for far off service area's and no benefit and mileage reimbursement

Very busy & productive workplace, coworkers were great

I enjoyed my time at Provest. The managers were very supportive and understanding. My coworkers were friendly, helpful, and cooperative. No matter how busy we were (and I was part of the "busiest" team while there), we all managed to work hard together, & have fun while doing so. Unfortunately, the corporate office does not believe in giving adequate raises. I left for a better job opportunity!

Pros

Friendly and fun coworkers, managers were supportive & understanding.

Cons

The corporate office doesn't give adequate raises.

The jobs that you were given were very flexible time wisr

Had a great job with the company. Enjoyed the work. Very flexible hours and great pay. The staff is super helpful and will go out of their way to assist

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

None really

No room for growth and no guidance

I was a career changer when I started at ProVest. This was my first Office Job coming from an Education background and the novelty of a new work environment quickly wore off. My boss was the type of person that was intimidating and always ticked off if you asked her a question. It lead to many confused days of figuring it out on my own or hiding/burying my mistakes. Or worse, doing my work correctly, but never being confident about it. My superiors could never be bothered with files that I had a hard time finding or completing on my own. So I decided that they just weren't going to get done, after a while. The job did not inspire confidence, but quite the opposite. It crushed it. And compliments for a job well done were few and far between.

Pros

once in a while they will buy you pizza as a bandaid for being overworked and underpaid

Cons

Benefits swallowed most of the paycheck, low pay - $14 an hour. No Training. You just have to figure it out.

I love working for provest

A typical work day varies depending on the profession kind of work and responsibility associated with the task. I learned the key skills that are important for the job. you can have culture design, team design, change design, leadership aliment. The hardest part of my job is to master it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProVest LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ProVest LLC