Prudential

Prudential Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Heavy work load

Management is good and they care about employees but the case load was unrealistic. Work load was so heavy and stress was constant. Metrics had to be met

Company has no direction

I watched the culture of the company decline during my years there, senior management became obsessed with the idea of being a leader, and the idea that Prudential will change the world, while simple requests like call forwarding and access to monitors that work were disregarded and considered not important. I recognize that I was underpaid, but could not ask for more due to the "economic climate", and my salary did not keep pace with the industry trends, and most recently inflation; but because Prudential is a "good" place to work where they have a culture of publicly shaming people in group chats, starting initiatives and then abandoning them when employees said they don't understand, and employees feel that they can't take time off because of the workload, I was expected to take less pay. Senior management has lost touch with employees, and as a result, younger employees are leaving in droves for better pay, better culture and management who cares and follows through.

Meh

They have really good employee benefits and perks for employees. Besides that, I can't really say many good things about my experience there. Work/life balance was nonexistent. Management wasn't that great. They expected you to do more with less. The workload was ridiculous.Edit: they have changed their benefits for retired employees. Not in a good way. Current CEO and higher ups are horrible.

Outstanding organization and manager

Great coworkers and learned a great deal about insurance sales and service to our clients. Pay was low and no benefits. Great people and place to work and I enjoyed by 7 years working here.

Great culture, work l/b, alright pay, not so intense or meaningful work

Pros:Company culture, work life balance, lots of people are happy and friendly there, most people are hybridCons:Newark NJ is not the best place to live, pay could be better considering cost of living, work might be slow and boring

Great income & time freedom

Best enviroment for work, with great management and culture. Prudential paid really really nice incentive to their agents. Also the career path looks promising. Thanks.

Công việc ổn định.

Môi trường làm việc tốt, đồng nghiệp nhiệt tình trong công việc.

Ketidak jujuran dalam penjualan

Salam,Sejak awal saya bergabung serasa bersemangat tapi setelah mengikuti pekerjaan untu beberapa tahun dan ternyata banyak komplen apalagi saya temukan ada pembohong an publik saat menawarkan jasa nya. Saya memutuskan untuk berhenti karena tidak sesuai dg karakter saya. Dan cenderung jadi sulit mendapatkan nasabah

Pros

Ada pengalaman senior dg penghasilan baik

Cons

Pembohongan

Lingkungan kerja yg positif

Karena kita ketemu setiap org yg berbeda karakter jika diluar kantor dan ketemu org di kantor yg pikiran positif

Pros

Bonus jalan jalan, bonus tahunan, bonus triwulan bonus leader dll

Cons

Karena waktu kita yg tentukan maka kadang suka kebabalasan main main

Highly Competitive and Productive

One of the best companies. The management is professional and listens to their employees. Everyone was helpful. You'll learn a lot. Although it's a fast-paced environment, I had the best time because of the people I was working with during that time. The team was among the best I've worked with, from more than seventeen years of working experience.

Pros

Free coffee, free gym, conducive place to work, good pay, nice benefits

No carrier growth

Great opportunities for personal improvement but not a place for carrier growth because there will be no room for recognition while all companies only focus and celebrate the sales result from agents.

Productive and collaborative environment

Performance heavily depends on the team and manager. A typical day would begin with reviews with your team manager on your activities for the week as well as follow up for your cases and clients. You will pick up skills like negotiation, prospecting, communication and problem-solving fairly quickly. The fast pace and nature of the job is both the hardest and most enjoyable part of the job.

Good to run the racewith the appropriate people

Helped me to learn many things Good work culture Stick to time being is the main goal Passing the ball to all there only I learned about the concept of the team bonding

great environment

There are 6 things in Prudential 1. Great workplace culture 2. Worklife balance 3. Great Experience 4. Rather management 5. Enjoyable in Jon 6. Learn new skills

Productive and learning curve

Working for Prudential was a learning experience for me as i gained a lot of knowledge when dealing with clients and customers through the phone and it also benefited me when it comes to communicating and also being persuasive. Did not regret working for them.

Convincing prospects to buy products

Work mostly everyday to try to get prospects to buy stuff. You need to be positive and determined to get your sales. Need to be people orientated to understand people's needs and wants.

Pros

Settle your own working hours

Cons

Have to be driven everyday

Good workplace

Sales wasn't my strong suit, i didnt hit my KPI hence i left. a typical day at work would be going to office trying to do cold calling as roadshows was banned, the way of prospecting for new clients was tough.

Fun training

colleagues are great, trainers are the best they teach you how to work your task easily. it is easy to understand task and I manage to answer all questions easily

Productive workplace

Working at Prudential give stressful but too much, working environment also good, for example every day have gathering with staff and they give time to play fun game. Prudential is a good company to start your carrier.

cozy workplace and good vibes

good environment nice colleague collaborative very best training cozy and fully provide workplace work from home are provided due throughout pandemic issues

Mình rất thích được làm việc ở đây

Mình biết công ty Brudential từ những năm 1999 khi ấy mình còn rất trẻ mình theo chị gái đi bán sản phẩm của Bruder

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prudential. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Prudential
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?