PSCU

PSCU Employee Reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Okay if you get a good schedule

I was promised one schedule then given another. When I brought it up, I was told could bid for another once training was completed. Once training was done, I was told the bid just ended a couple days before & I could try again in 3 months. Stuck working 4:30p-3a Friday-Monday. Why is this even a shift option?

Horrible management

Management is terrible. HR is non existent. You are minimally trained. Pay is mediocre. A new system was rolled out during my time here and no one, not even the managers were properly trained. You can never get the help or support needed to do your job. 10 hours of Overtime is mandatory. Policies change and are never put in writing. The only benefit here is working remotely with a flexible schedule.

You get a paycheck

Do not recommend working with this company. It will have you depressed and stressed. My supervisor constantly compared me to senior agents and that was supposed to motivate me instead it did the opposite.

Pros

You get a paycheck

Cons

Constantly compared to other agents. Cardholders cuss you out all the time

OK Workplace

DO NOT apply for this job unless you want to be MISERABLE! Calls are all day back to back. Once you pick your schedule, you will NOT be able to change it and shift bids only happen once a year. QA is harsh and what they say goes, even if there’s proof that they’re wrong. You get no holidays off if you’re scheduled to work the day a holiday falls on. Including Christmas. It’s mentally draining. I wouldn’t recommend this position to an enemy. However, the benefits are good and you do get a good amount of PTO and PST. PTO is hard to request. I lasted a year here by prayer. I’m not a smoker at all and the job was so draining and miserable that I started vaping just to deal with it. Leads and supervisors are hit or miss. Some great and some don’t need the position. Management lies and covers up a lot of information when in training. They will purposely give you the run around between workforce and managers. All in all, if you don’t mind taking back to back calls all day every day and don’t mind working weekends and holidays and required overtime, and can kiss behind, this place is for you!

Great place to work at!

Was a lot to learn but over all a good work from home position. Everyone was very helpful and good pay and benefits. For me I just found it hard to sit at home and not have face to face interaction with customers. But over all if you need to work it is a good place to work and advance if you need to!

Productive an decent place to work

I enjoyed working for PSCU. They worked with me alot and unfortunately I had to leave due to moving. My manager was fantastic an understood my situation.

Pros

Benefits, pay

Very Unprofessional

Management is a joke. Very unprofessional and only like you if you worship them. If they feel you know about there indiscretions, they will find a way to fire you.

It's nice but alot expectations

It's a good place to work. Pays well..but you just have to do exactly what they say..you can't lack in nothing...I feel like they wanted me to be a robot and do everything in a pace like a robot

Stressful fast training

Managers not understandingWill fire you for anything Training was rushedThey don’t care about your work/ family balance Supervisors don’t know the answer themselves

There’s really nothing to say the job is good so far. Haven’t seen what the reviews said just yet but I do feel like the job can lighten up a little more

Fun

I miss PSCU great company to work for. Nice managers and great room to grow! They offer their own in house university for every position. Miss my friends

Pros

Great work place friendly environment

Cons

Great job if you love fast paced work

PROS: The onbaording and training for this job is fantastic. They are diligent and caring, you can truly tell they want you to succeed in your position. They have great benefits and an excellent monthly bonus incentive program. Plus outstanding odds of fast promotion opportunities.CONS: It is relentless work. Call after call. Unless you thrive in a fast paced, high intake call center environment it can get repetitive and exhausting really fast. It certainly was not for me, but all in all honestly, PSCU is a great employment opportunity for those who can stick it out.

Ok place to work!

The hiring process is fast and easy! They provide all equipment and training was very hands on! Once you get out of training your pretty much on your own! They are micromanaged a lot! Some of the callers are rude! The calls are back to back! The hours for new people aren’t so great! They pay is ok compared to some other remote jobs! They have good benefits!

You can move up quickly and the employer has many benefits.

A typical day at work consists of taking inbound calls and also making outbound calls. I learned about credit/debit card security and fraud handling. Management is great and they are very helpful and want to see you succeed which you don't always get. We worked from home but the few times I went into the office, it was a nice setting. The hardest part of the job is trying to avoid mistakes. The most enjoyable are the perks.

Pros

Company bonuses

Cons

Taking back to back calls when they are busy.

nice people from top to bottom

nice people from top to bottom. great company culture lovely people. If you want flexibility and great benefits I recommend this and your efforts will be appreciated

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

complicated systems to work with but could be understood with time

Trash company

Trash company. I would NEVER recommend to work here. I suffered a major concussion and got fired even after making my manager aware and sent proof. 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽

Productive, Inclusive, and Fun Work Environment

Continued training, multiple sources of help, developmental programs, and a genuine group of people that want you to succeed. I’ve worked for many call center companies, and PSCU is the first company I’ve worked for that makes me feel like a person and not a seat filler.

Service Excellence, Trust, and Passion.

PSCU is an amazing company to work for by practicing its core values to provide a wonderful work culture that fosters diversity and strengths of their employees as well as promoting a work / life balance. While there have been many changes over the years, PSCU consistently stands by their employees being the most important asset. I work with an astonishing team of people who work together to provide excellent service to our financial institutions whether implementing a project or resolving an issue. Department leadership really empowers us to do what it takes to do our jobs done successfully. With technology constantly changing, my job is never boring. I am always learning something new. I find the benefits are top notch and the pay is at level with the same position at other companies.

What is the best part of working at PSCU?They have a great PTO allotment.What is the most stressful part about working at PSCU?Management can be burdensome for no reason; very clique-esque and if you dont fit into their perceived whatever you won't go anywhere in the company.

My time

Honestly the pay is okay. But the management and the way things are set up is not it. You can reach out to your supervisor about an issue and it won't be resolved unless you go above their head. Personally I had an issue when being admitted into the ICU . I had several pages of documentation such as the hospital, dates, drs , nurses, the reason , the contact , the logo, everything. And it still was not enough. I had to get 4 different excuses. It was just alot

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything else

Stressful workplace

The pay is good. Management is fairly nice. The calls are stressful! QA is extremely harsh!! The company is very generous with pto and sick time. Call center takes calls 24/7.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSCU. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PSCU