PwC logo
PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,054 reviews

Good M&A deal flow

Great culture Great deal flow Smart people Good work life balance Would recommend to anybody wanting a great place to learn from the best at the beginning of their career

Very productive and a full fun workplace

New challenges everyday I learned to work cohesively Very good Managers Universal workplace When clients needed deadline Helping people successfully

Pros

Free fruits, Open office, Education Leave

Cons

A lot of challenges to be met on a dealine

Intense environment, met the big 4 cliches.

Well oiled machine, looking for employees who are willing to work long hours for below market pay. A great place for those who are straight out of University, or at Director/ Partner level.

Workplace culture

The people and company is a fun place to work. Very hardworking people, with high demands. Great teamwork and flexibility. Meet lots of different people for all over the world, great diversity.

Cohesive Workplace

Great work environment because irrespective of which department you work with there is always a cohesive approach to tasks. It was very valuable to learn that within a corporate consulting firm there can be so much of care and effort in the individuals and their teams at work on a regular basis The most challenging part of the job was working under pressure because of deadlines and having to complete multiple tasks at once. However at the end of the business day it was worth the effort because the work was completed and my effort was acknowledged.

Pros

Staff social events

Cons

Working overtime

productive and enjoyable environment

Enjoyed my time working there, great team and easy to get along with. The work at times was challenging which I enjoyed and had good co-workers to support me when I needed.

Pros

great environment

Jobs at PwC