PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC

PwC Employee Review

Productive all inclusive work environment. A great place to work.

PwC is in my opinion, a great place to start a fulfilling career. It provides the opportunity for varied experience - different types of projects, across sectors, interacting with decision makers at large corporations, and lots of good exposure. The global culture is very balanced, encourages diversity and inclusion, as well as respect for the individual. Top management is also very open and accessible, and we are encouraged to share our views. At PwC, there's a lot of emphasis on quality. Expectations are high, and so even the smallest tasks require a good eye for detail. Sometimes the hours may be demanding, but it's usually well worth it in the end. I think the best part are the people. PwC recruits only the best and the brightest, and it shows. Teamwork is emphasised, and at every level there are opportunities to learn and coach others. At PwC, one can readily develop good interpersonal skills and sound technical knowledge.

Pros

Lots of travel

Cons

Sometimes, long hours

Good M&A deal flow

Great culture Great deal flow Smart people Good work life balance Would recommend to anybody wanting a great place to learn from the best at the beginning of their career

Very productive and a full fun workplace

New challenges everyday I learned to work cohesively Very good Managers Universal workplace When clients needed deadline Helping people successfully

Pros

Free fruits, Open office, Education Leave

Cons

A lot of challenges to be met on a dealine

Intense environment, met the big 4 cliches.

Well oiled machine, looking for employees who are willing to work long hours for below market pay. A great place for those who are straight out of University, or at Director/ Partner level.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K
2.9K
1.6K

• PwC
  • Productive all inclusive work environment. A great place to work.