PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews for Medical Biller

I have been here for a year and it has been a very good place to work and you can move up if you do your work and are good at it and are always at work during core hours .
Toxic culture, incompetent / checked out management, woefully inadequate training - disorganized and confusing systems - one way communication - Misery Inc.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Too many to fit in this box
Allows a balance between work and home life. However, there was a disconnect from management with employees. It was hard for employees to get along. ......................
Pros
Flexibilty
Cons
No rapport with management
This place could be so much better if things would be organized correctly. They are starting many new projects so many things are trial and error. They tell you things when you start that aren't necessarily true.
A typical day at work, processing claims for Medicare and Commercial insurances. I enjoyed working with co-workers and learning new things. The hardest part of the job was not knowing when a job was coming to an end with it being a virtual business.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
I've learned how to submit UB92 claims. Great team work. The hardest part of the job was the fact that there was no growth and it was temporary but it was a job with grateful managers.
Pros
There was daily education about issues.
Cons
An hour drive from home.
I enjoyed working with my co workers. We all had the same concerns. This company continuously would lay people off and a few months later hire more. No one ever knew when it was going to happen people would just disappear. Employees always were worried about having a job whether you were a good employee and processed accurate claims and met quotas it didn't matter. Not any options in benefits. Family or children coverage is the most expensive that I have ever seen.
Pros
some over time offered at times
Cons
healthcare, wishy washy decisions
I enjoyed working with PriceWaterhouseCooper because it was a very fasted paced work environment and you were shown gratification for the job that you did.
The Columbia, SC campus is a great place to gain experience and make new friends.
I enjoy working here, a lot to learn in a short period of time.
Negotiated payments due for medical services received with various insurance carriers
Pros
free lunches daily, employee recognition
inbound calls for medical part d.Answer questions about the claim.Verify coverage with the individuals.
Pros
assisting customers
Cons
temp jobs
I learned alot on this job and worked with different systems.Sovera,bulldog,and all insurance companies web sites.I handle customer and insurance call regarding there bills and auth #