PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews for Student Intern

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,091 reviews

PwC is a great company to work especially for an accountant.

I worked in PwC during my IT days and also after service. PwC is a wonderful company to work. They help in career development and advancement. They also provide great benefits to their staff.

Highly productive work environment

I worked as an Intern under the advisory department and I was exposed to lots of training and new knowledge which was really helpful and the colleagues are always willing to assist

Indeed forced me write the review

I hate Indeed for forcing me to write more about the employer when I am honestly very busy. 150 characters minimum is too much. PwC provides many benefits such as health insurance, but the lunch break is useless and can't be removed.

Pros

Free transportation to customer

Cons

Program is not very flexible

Informative and Fun Workplace

I interned in PwC as a student in order to learn more about the accounts and auditing industry. It broadened my perspective as they exposed me to various parts of the industry and that by the time i finished with my internship i had a wholesome view on the entire organisation.

School internship

I took part in a school internship where I went on an audit for two or three days. Since I had only studied accounting to a school level, I had little context as to what was going on and spent most of my time sitting in a corner with nothing to do and no communication. This was really through poor organisation between PwC and my school and really shouldn't be taken as a reflection of how PwC is run normally.

overall, its a good place to begin your career and gain solid experience.

PwC is a good place to work, Relatively good benefits but emphasis on solid experience and fantastic brand. Also, relatively good exit opportunities after gaining experience a couple of years.

Professional and Productive

The day always starts with happy greetings, a cup of tea and coffee and switching on the laptop. The organization is multicultural and friendly. One learns how a multinational organizations cultures,their unique style.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K
2.9K
1.6K

• PwC
  • Student Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?