PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews in Nairobi

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,095 reviews

Good place for growth but stressful environment.

Best place to start your career. Opportunity for growth but be willing to work for long hours. It's beat place to begin ypur career as it builds you through exposure a

Pros

Opportunity for growth, fair pay

Cons

Stressful environment, no work/life balance

Working with proficient accountants and employee who are serous with their work

Highly engages the brain and taught me about IFRS and IASs. The management is steered from the partnership and managers plays a vital role in managing assignments. The culture is here was to finalize all the assignments while in the field and provide feedback on the work progress from time to time. The hardest part of the job was long working hours and the most enjoyable part of the job is working with professional

Informative and Fun Workplace

I interned in PwC as a student in order to learn more about the accounts and auditing industry. It broadened my perspective as they exposed me to various parts of the industry and that by the time i finished with my internship i had a wholesome view on the entire organisation.

Productive fun place to work

Competitive, challenging place to work International reputable technical consulting company Job security and pride Opportunity for growth Good management team

A leading employer in the territory, known for offering challenging work and being a ticket to great jobs for those who train there and wish to change

Rightly rated as one of the best firms to work for. Strong principled leadership, varied interesting work and good support to teams by management. A performance oriented culture in which talent thrives. Proud to be associated with the firm; its alumni are well represented in leadership positions in industry, commerce and government.

Pros

Despite the work pressures, leadership cares, ever improving work environment.

Cons

Work-life balance on the journey to self-actualization.

A great place to work and grow a career.

Work on a large variety of assignments meant one did not settle in a comfort zone. Creative juices flowed at most times such that innovation was a survival skill. Strong strategic leadership steered the firm to many firsts - successes. Great teamwork.

Pros

Leadership and management transparency in performance evaluations, clarity of business goals and management expectations of people and teams, a can-do attitude all round.

Cons

Work-life balance challenges, cut-throat competition.

A great place to grow a career. The limit of one's advancement is their own abilities.

The firm is not for the fainthearted or short sighted. Each employee is helped to develop and own their goals. Thereafter, performance drives behaviors. Competition is cut-throat but fair. Leadership and management transparency make it a great place to develop one's career.

Pros

Clarity of performance objectives, fair appraisal, clear communications, strong sense of team.

Cons

Strong pressure to perform, work life balance suffered sometimes.

Great workplace to learn skills

No two days are alike I have learnt the best Risk Management & Internal Audit skills Work at PwC is awesome and a great place to start. The teams are awesome and management really believes and consults its people.

Pros

World Class experience

Cons

workload can sometimes be overwhelming

Productive workplace

I learnt a lot on the job and got to grow as a person and a professional.The people I worked with were so amazing as well.I would recommend this company to anyone.

Participative and knowldge-based place where I learn something new everyday.

I have the benefit of interacting with different kinds of people. I also work in different sectors and this experience has enriched both my personal and professional life. The greatest benefit is I learn a new thing everyday.

Pros

The work environment is very stimulating.

Cons

Short breaks.

Innovative in assessing situations, troubleshooting and a good team leader

I do quality assurance visits to accredited facilities and approve and reject claims send to the office for review.with the knowledge in health i am able to interprete health information and make reccomendations where needed.I report to claims and quality assurance supervisor.

Pros

motivations.

Cons

demotivaters

Best company ever

I enjoyed the work but too much politics made me leavegood team buildinggood workmatessocial work place

Pros

good pay

Cons

long demanding hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K