PwC logo
PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews in Lagos

Work–Life Balance

Found 52 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,022 reviews

Great place to work and expose yourself to various strategic projects

Enjoyed the sheer scale and impact of my day-to-day activities on key projects. The company has an awesome people culture and people didn't make a fuss about their titles. Work with PwC if you are ready to take on challenging, impactful and interesting projects alongside interesting minds.

Enough room for career growth and advancement

I enjoyed my time at PwC Nigeria, it helped me develop a sense of direction on building my career. I was highly challenged and motivated to work. I love the friendship I had developed with colleagues over the years and I look forward to more rewarding career in Canada

Good career path, regular training for staff,brain tasking assignments, exposure to different industries (Financial, Manufacturing,NGO,Telecommunication etc)

PwC is a great company to work especially for an accountant.

I worked in PwC during my IT days and also after service. PwC is a wonderful company to work. They help in career development and advancement. They also provide great benefits to their staff.

Productive and fun workplace

Worked here as an intern over the summer. A typical day of work consisted of assisting consultants with their ongoing projects. Learned time management and organisational skills.

Productive and fun place to work

Great place to work. Work life balance. May have to work extra hours but lots of rewarding time out for bonding with family and team. harassment is not condoned.

Highly productive work environment

I worked as an Intern under the advisory department and I was exposed to lots of training and new knowledge which was really helpful and the colleagues are always willing to assist

Productive and Fun Place to work!

Excellent place to work and start out your career. Clear career path, great culture and filled with competitive, smart colleagues. Open door policy exists to senior management which gives you an opportunity to air your views and opinions about a subject matter. Overall quality of the organisation is 5 star!

Fun Place to work

PwC afforded me a great learning place with good values. I learnt everything I know from there. It offered the perfect work life balance and encouraged career development and growth. The part I loved the most in PwC was the open-door policy where EVERYONE is accessible and available to lend a helping hand, even the senior partners

Fun place to work

PwC Nigeria is a great place to work. The CEO is a great man who wants the best for his staff. A few bad eggs as managers though, but they are everywhere, aint they?

Pros

Staff hang out activities & events

Perfect Work Environment

PwC is a great place to start and build your career. They build you physically and psychologically. They provide you with necessary trainings to keep you ahead. Work is fun at PwC.

Good place to work and learn. Especially when starting out in your career

At PwC, work moves at a very rapid pace. In the early days, you are almost always learning new things everyday. From research techniques to business analysis to report writing and slides development.

Fantastic place to work in

Excellent workplace culture supportive and understanding co-workers Regular survey and meetings with management are held to ensure employees are happy. Existence of a solid coaching system for less experienced employees

Productive workplace with respectable and respectful colleagues

A firm with a culture of respect. Challenging work always keeps you on your toes. You get to work long hours sometimes. You learn a lot in a relatively short time.

Pros

Challenging

Cons

too much work for too little pay

it offers a lot of challenging and exciting work and you get to work across multiple industries, however it gets tiring over time and you are forced to work long hours for not enough pay.

Production, challenging tasks

The office is a good place to be with diverse intelligent colleagues who challenge you with their perspective on issues. The colleagues are the most enjoyable part of the job as the camaraderie is genuine.

Cons

Long hours, know-it-all leaders

Excellent place to work and gain experience

Usually an exciting place to work and learn. Learnt basic accounting and corporate financial skills. Good management and an excellent workplace culture. Though there were times I had to work for more than 24hrs straight without going home for change of clothes due to tight delivery deadlines but at the end of the day, there were excellent service deliveries to clients. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I had to meet with real business men and women and assist them with all their needs.

Pros

Three days relaxation vacation to an outstanding resort In Nigeria, for all staff

Cons

Long hours at work

It's an environment that encourages learning and equips you with the necessary tools to succeed on the job. Work culture is great and there are opportunities to work on challenging assignments.

Knowledge based environment, fast paced and excellent culture

As a network company of PricewaterhouseCoopers - arguably the largest professional services company in the world, PwC is simply a great place to work. It is the market leader in the provision of Assurance Services in Nigeria and prides itself with a great training culture and providing excellent international exposure to its staff which promotes diversity and cultural integration. Busy periods which lasts about 5-7 months a year could see Assurance staff work 15 hour days however this is adequately compensated for during periods of slack. It's indeed a learning environment.

Good exposure to the industry of choice

Busy days at work from the audit of financials to the reviews and presentation of financial statements. A fun workplace with other colleagues with the same end goals

Great

Work usually starts at 8. I love what I do and PwC helps me to do what I love to do by enabling staff move to units they want to move to. The hardest part of the job is the late hours sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K