PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews in Pasig

- good benefits but salary is not commensurate with workload- higher ups barely listen to staff- kpi-based- accessible location- people are nice to work with but I didn't like the company culture
Pros
good benefits
Cons
long hours, too much workload
No work life balance, always anxious. Not happy with my work, I always feel pressured ans stressed. I have good colleagues but the work itself is not good for my mental, physical and emotional health. This us legit af.
Benefits
Cons
Stressful work, super stressful work. No work life balance.
Working at PwC - SDC Manila is very fulfilling as it adds impact to your well being not only at the professional level but also at the personal level.
Good working environment, they promote work, life, balance. Competitive benefits and compensation. Good work ethics. The office is near in my house...
This is the company that you will be able to have fun and be stressed at the same time. A work life balance and opportunities to show the best that you have. Appreciated your effort by the management
My experience with PwC provided me with knowledge through the different services offered by the delivery center but expect long office hours during the busy season.
i was an intern in this company before i was actually employed after graduating college. The company has given me a wonderful start, made me experience not just one department and not just a fixed workload.
The job was ok, I have learned a lot especially on the preparation of the Financial Statements and Tax Return under New Zealand standards. I've improved on my communication skills since we have to communicate with our counterpartu engagement team based in New Zealand for a walkthrough and clarifications regarding the work request.
Pwc is great company to work with. It has a lot of benefits to offer to their employees. The employees there are very accommodating and welcoming. It has a conducive working environment.
PwC work life balance culture makes it more fun and interesting to work in the company. I have learned to become more proactive and to appreciate the essence of time management. Additionally, the experience there was quite impressive because it really enhanced my auditing and accounting skills with the procedures they have assigned to me. The hardest part of the job would probably be when meeting the deadlines or experiencing some urgent matters. But the most enjoyable part of the job would probably be meeting different kinds of people.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
a lot of urgent works
People are friendly and approachable. There is a training for new joiners, so you would have a good grasp of what is required from you. There are 2 busy season, so expect that a work life balance goal would be compromise.
Pros
Fun and flexible workplace
Cons
The company was great as well as my colleagues who trained me regarding our work. Especially about client facing, as it is my first job, they taught me how to approach our clients. So we will have a good feedback from them.
You will learn how to handle multiple work requests with tight deadlines. You will learn how to manage your time. Team work is a major practice. Enjoy working with colleagues and supervisors.
Learn to ger along with people because as per my experience, i tend to communicate with different departments, hence, working in this company really teach me to overcome my intorvert personality and teaches me to become proactive.
A typical day at work would involve team huddles/ meetings at the start of the day. Some days/ months would be more strenuous but there would be busy season treats, year end parties, movie nights and a whole lot more to look forward to.
My experience with PwC has taught me numerous of things. For someone who is starting his or her career in the field of assurance and non-assurance, PwC is a good training ground.
Good compensation Management is caring to employees Good opportunities for regular employees Many events Teams are welcome I belong is a nice theme to welcome new employees
Need to meet quota hours per day Not much technical growth/learning Friendly environment Competitive pay - Outsourcing industry benchmark Quick turnover
Company's salary and benefits are good but the work itself is very stressful because of the chargeable hours and the target that you need to hit everyday.
Pros
High salary
Cons
Long hours of work 2
I've learned to do multi-tasking since the work is fast-phased. There are lots of technical training where you will learn about audit and updates regarding PFRS.
Pros
Free lunch, good treats and team building
Cons
Work life balance, Management not that good
There are a lot of activities provided by SDC. From free movies to Year end parties and Christmas parties. The hardest part of the job is it seems to be busy season all year round and we tend to stay too late in the office.
Pros
High Salary grade and good experience. Weekdays work only depends on cluster.
Cons
Log hours thus low or none work life balance