PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews in Islamabad

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,091 reviews

Good learning and start for early career

Good name on CVMarket leaderLowest pay masterNo Job securityVery low work life balanceHypocrite administrationNo International secondmentLess exam leaves

Pros

Good name on CV, Market leader

Cons

No International secondment

A good experience to work at PWC enhanced my communication skills,Ms excel and audit techniques

Pwc is providing assurance, advisory and taxation across the globe and in Pakistan. It was good experience working at PWC engaged me on audit clients including annual ,interim and advisory assignments .

career building workplace and full of fun

Its the best place to work. It is one of the largest firms in the world so their is a lot to learn and the management is exceptional very friendly and supportive.PWC has a friendly enviroment where fresh candidates are encouraged and trained by very friendly management

It was a nice place to work and learn

Every day at A.F. Ferguson & Co gives you a new challenge and new learning experience in terms of professionalism, job related assignment, interaction with your clients and managing skills.

workaholic place

I learnt to manage people as well as work and timely completion of work and meeting deadlines. It was overall a very workaholic environment where personal and social preferences were ignored. Overall it is a very good place to start a career with and learn.

Pros

Big 4 firm

Top Audit firm in Pakistan with a diversed portfolio of Audit clients

The firm has made me what I am today. I have learnt from using excel to leading a large mob of comparatively less experiences juniors. But the Higher management of firm does not respect the trainees which are the key source of their revenue.

Productive and Professionalism.

Surrounded by workaholic people and embraced the same style of working as in a professional organization. Being a part of PWC has been a great motivation as it taught a new way to lead life. A way in which you have to balance everything like personal life, work, family, exams and etc. Once you get in the environment of PWC its extremely hard to leave that. Hard working has become an addiction for me and its hard to live without it.

Pros

Being a part of the CA Giant

Cons

A workplace with great career progression and learning.

My typical day involves planning and executing audit procedures, supervision and mentoring audit teams, communication with client and its senior management throughout the course of the assignment and communicating with team manager and engagement leader for progress updates and discussion of issues I have learned a great deal from my experience at PwC. most important of all are management skills, inter-personnel skills and project management skills. My Job mostly includes carrying out Audit and other assurance engagements. The management hierarchy includes an engagement leader, a team manager, a senior and associates.

Pros

New and exciting learning opportunities and challenges.

Cons

long hours during peak season of year end audits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K