PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews in Cleveland, OH

PwC is a great place to start your career. However, the late nights and long hours get old very fast especially on engagements you are not interested in. Generally a younger group of people and very understanding of flexibility and working from home during off seasons.
Don't go into public accounting. The work is boring and unfulfilling. The hours are brutal and no one cares about you. It's been 7 years and I don't ever miss it.
Great place when I started, but became the most stressful place I've ever worked and overworked. Manager had no experience or knowledge about what my team did. The 'work/life balance' they claim does not exist. This place will steal your heart and soul and leave you feeling like the least skilled or capable person in the entire workforce. We all heard 'be thankful you have a job' so many times it was ridiculous . . and we were all hard-working and dedicated to accomplishing what needed to be done. PwC became about micro-managing our time when they sent our actual work overseas by creating a data-base to track every minute of our day . . which in itself, took up time. THREATS if you didn't meet the time goal set , and we were instructed to BEG senior associates and managers for work that they needed to complete because they also had to track and account for all of their time . . while their work was being sent overseas also. So No. Just No.
PWC is a good place to learn the best practice and build hard working habit. It teaches employees how to be flexible to work all the time and love working crazy hours.
I did not enjoy working at PwC. They treat you as if you are not important & expect that you are okay with that. They hire so many students right out of school & expect that they will quietly sit there & perform menial tasks.
It's a great place to start out a career. Learn what you can while you are there. I had good mentors that helped me learn tax returns and how to be a professional.
At my time at PwC, I have been able to travel the world and work on complex engagements I would never have been able to do in industry. It is a great company to start at for recent accounting grads. You will get great training.
Pros
Great work life balance
This was my first job out of college and I learned a lot. The work pressures were tremendous and the hours very long and so I opted to work for a client as the next step
Fast paced, often changing environment, concerned with image and ethics, strong desire to do the right thing. People are good people - great place to grow your personal brand.
Pros
the people
Cons
bottom line focus
I enjoyed my time at PwC. It's a great company to work for, and I'd likely still be there had my job not been eliminated. PwC values its employees.
PwC embraces the fact that people are it's best resource. In addition to opportunities to advance career-wise, the firm also offers many ways to grow as an individual. Leadership really seems to care that people do a good job at work as well as giving time to do things that are important.
Learn a lot in short period of time. Work load is hectic, not a good place if you are looking for work / life balance.
i was a student worker so im not sure what it is like to have a career there