PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews in St. Louis, MO

overworked and underappreciated, lots of long hours during busy season. People can be very difficult to work with but outside of busy season there is great flexibility and plenty of vacation if you have the time to take it
A great firm with lots of opportunities for growth and advancement, no matter what the staff level/role. The firm offers incredible benefits, (medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement, unlimited sick time, 22+days of vacation, etc.). Firm also shuts down every year between Christmas and New Years, so that was a perk.
Pros
Great benefits! Lots of opportunities for growth, no matter what role you are in.
Cons
Firm promotes "flexibility, " but it just means you can work anywhere (not less hours), some offices have an atmosphere where promotions are based on friendships (who likes who), and the salary for some roles is not in line with the job responsibilities
Great I am contracted with PWC. People are friendly and helpful. They are very professional and kind. The company provided me opportunity to learn more.
Pros
Good people
Cons
No cons
I enjoy working in a fast paced, competitive environment, and that is exactly what PwC has to offer. However, like most public accounting jobs, work/life balance is not ideal. On top of that, in my opinion, the management style did not help foster the growth I needed.
In the short time I have been here, PwC management has valued my input both on projects and personnel. They seem to take employees' input to heart when it comes to all aspects of the job.
Typical work days can run from 8 to 12+ hours depending on the time of year. The management is great to work with with a good open door policy. The hardest parts of the job is leaving my wife for travel and working long hours for at least 5 months out of the year.
Pros
Free travel
Cons
Sub-par work life balance
Good place to work and onsite opportunity. Compensations are as per industry standards. Overall Pwc is good company to work with . There are trainings on regular basis which make you to learn new technologies and develop skills
It was a good starting point for my career. Typical work environment expected in big 4 environment.
Great Place to work, opportunity for growth and strong culture and values.
I enjoyed working at PwC as can be judged by 15 year tenure. I learned a lot and advanced in my career. I was able to stretch my responsibilities in each position I was in and input was always welome. For 10+ years I was able to telecommute and travel as required. Travel ranged from 5% to 50%. PwC always made travelling comfortable -- good hotels, business class for international, good food allowances, rental cars, etc.
Pros
telecommuting, comfortable travel, and great learning opportunities
Cons
as with all companies some people were difficult to deal with
pwc is one of the Big Four Auditing/Consulting firms. What you learned, improved in this company in such a short time is incredible.