PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews in Tysons Corner, VA

Company had good benefits and compensation. However, there is a lack of work life balance IMO. There is a certain level of expectation that employees will work evenings past their work day and weekends. If that is for you then you will enjoy working here.
Pros
Good benefits, good compensation
Cons
Lack of work life balance, expectation that you will put in time over the weekend and evenings
While working for a Big 4 company seems very appealing from the outside, it is not all that it appears to be. If you value saying that you work for a prestigious firm above all else, than this is the place for you to work. However, if you would prefer not to work every waking moment, including weekends and holidays, value being seen as a person and not a number, and appreciate management that is compassionate and understanding, than I would recommend that you look elsewhere. One key takeaway would be that if you are ever injured or have children that you will no longer be valuable to this organization. You are only valuable to the firm if you are working 60-70 “billable” hours, plus 10-15 hours on business development, and further time on other ad hoc work. After 10 years with PwC, I would strongly recommend that everyone think twice before wasting their best years at this firm.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Too many to count
The culture was very conducive to a top notch workforce and the assignments were rewarding. I would recommend working for PWC to anyone looking for a career.
Pros
Cons
Work hours can be a bit overwhelming from time to time
• Assisted in preparing recommendations to clients for improvements in accounting and control procedures. • Gained exposure to areas of the financial statements including the balance sheet and profit and loss statements; assisted clients in preparation of their GAAP and IFRS financial statements. • As the smallest of PwC’s four assurance groups, PCS engagements often have both limited staff and budgets. This requires an increased focus on efficiency and accountability, while still delivering high quality results. • Worked directly with clients senior management in addressing technical accounting and financing issues related to merger and acquisition transactions.
I loved working at PwC, it was a good place to grow and I would go back to work for this company. I enjoyed the work environment and the management. I was an Executive Administrative Assistant for Partners, Managing Directors, Directors and all of their staff.
PwC is a accounting firm, but we were hired to work on a US Air Force project along with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). This type of work was considering leading edge work to coordinate the military, Department of Defense, and the FAA.
Cons
Far away job location from my house
great place to work. great company to work for. great location. great environment. great people and working atmosphere. great balance and compensation
Excellent company to work for and very diverse. I got to interact with potential recruits and speak with them on a personal level, making new friends along the way.
Pros
Getting to relate to clients and get to know them on a personal level
Cons
No work life balance
There is no work life balance. All they want me to do is work, and keep working. No time off. There is nothing to tell. Just don't work for PwC. There an awful company to work for.
Pros
There are no pros
Cons
There is all cons
  1. Tysons Corner, VA