PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews in Bloemfontein, Free State

I only got to work at PWC for a 2 weeks because it was a vacation job but I really enjoyed it. I would like to go back some other time. The work environment is warm and I can see myself working there.
It was more like being in classroom. However, it was insightful in regards to how auditing is conducted, and the different departments that they have.
You can work flexible hours, you get necessary training and coaching. Encouraged to always work hard. You have to always be on par with your work, sometimes is hard to balance work with life.
Pros
Social Event
Cons
Flexible hours
I have learned a lot of work at PwC, it has helped me to impove the quality of my work and also to understand the importance of time management at work as well as being able to work long hours without complaining.
Pros
Regular social activities to ease the eployees mind from their hard work
Cons
we work long hour
I worked during a vacation programme and I can say I love PwC and the opportunities it has to offer. The staff is friendly and helpful. The free food we had for lunch was awesome.
Pros
Free coffee
A typical day at work is communicating with management with regards to work planned for the day. I learnt the importance of meeting deadlines and having a sharp eye to minor details when assessing financial statements. The management tries by all means to foster learning , growth and unity in the workplace. The workplace has a nice work and fun balance.
At PWC we don't have time to be unproductive. We have our working hours during which we are very productive and then we also have time to socialize. Managers and supervisors are always there to help.
Good Exposure to different clientele, different culture and to the world through travelling. Working on different places and with different people increases the personal adaptation to a person to different situations.
we worked at social development hired by PWC It was a kind of work that you don't know what you expecting that day, you can either be on Capturing files or Packing or Filling or Sorting. The manager will decide and you just have to follow. I have learned to work under pressure and to work as a group to get expected results in expected time Management was hash and too pushy it was just people who looked like they want to finish the project before its time by pressuring us My co-workers were all great hardest part of work was to fight for files that can be captured because other files where difficult to be captured when you have reached your target for the day, that was enjoyable time
PWC vocational work was amazing, the people there are friendly and welcoming, we had fun as students geting to know what accountatnts do on their daily basis
Pros
free food
Cons
n/a
PwC is a very good and also a Global company to work at. Very good Management. At this branch is about 200 plus workers. One thing I never experience here is people that is unfriendly or fighting to each other. The best part of my work is that I know exactly what is expected of me. I love the people that I work with. At PwC we are a team and assist each other wherever we can.
Pros
Lots of Team Building
Cons
Work hours are from 7.30 until 17.00 but on Fridays only until 13.00
PwC is a group of employees which i will define as family of PwC, they are a crazy fun people who deeply care for one another, and mean business. though they are in the corporate world they still make working for them fun and enjoyable. You will go home tired but you can't wait to go home to tell your loved ones of the fun you had at work, and you can't wait for tomorrow for more fun . It turns out Accountants are not only about the crunching of numbers in PwC but they do that while having fun. Best experience i had ,THANK YOU PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS.
Pros
free coffee
PWC is a very professional institution. They strive for quality and thus demand the utmost professionalism and dedication from staff to deliver a quality product. A typical day at PWC is hard work from 07:30am till 5pm. In that time you are in condusive environment which enables you to learn and offer your own experiences and expertise that enable you to complete your work. Management is very professional and competent. Co-workers are helpful and we all work to achieve a common gaol. The hardest part pof the job is the long hours that are sometimes required from you. The most enjoyable part is knowing that you have contributed to work which enables the partner to sign off on the audit report.
Pros
Secondments
Cons
A typical day at work comprises of compiling financial statements for source documentation provided by the client and possibly following up on SARS with regard to any outstanding tax queries.I have learnt how to compile excell financial statements and CaseWare financial statements as well as how to process a bank statement on Paste.The work environment amongst co - workers is awesome and productive, the hardest part of my job would be getting along with each and every manger and understanding their various ways of doing the same thing.The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting the deadline and delivering a quality product and service to the client.
Pros
friday working hours till 1pm
Cons
salary is a bit low.
  1. Bloemfontein, Free State