PwC logo
PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews in Kimberley, Northern Cape

Work–Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,022 reviews

Productive and fun working environment.

Stimulating, fast, productive, well organised, professional and fun working environment. Management style very specific and directed by clear working standards and principles.

Pros

Integrated performance management system

Cons

Long hours & less pay.

learning and growing

A typical day at work would include a lot of administration to be done, such as time sheets or electronic learning. You report to management on a daily if not hourly basis, indicating your progress with the task assigned to you. The culture is positive. The hardest part of the job is when you have multiple tasks with a similar deadline which requires you to work longer hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is when your happy with the work you have perform and the quality of work impresses management and the task gets wrapped up within the budgeted time.

Pros

Experience in different industries

Deadline driven

High standard of professionalism, ethics and quality work Management is good Workplace culture is very helpful Hardest part is long hours for deadline

Pros

free work laptop

Cons

I have developed strong working relationships with not just my colleagues and clients but also my superiors. My tenure at PWC has given me the work experience that has enabled me to completely understand the industry and I have found it very stimulating.

Productive but VERY STRESSFUL workplace

A typical day at work involved setting up financial statements, which would be done on a time managed basis, I would have to collect information that would enable me to set up the statements, information such as bank statements, proof of purchases or disposals of assets. I learned a lot from working at PwC, the work ethic, time management and of course pushing through situations that are difficult in the beginning.The hardest part of the job is sticking to the deadlines which are always impossible, the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing a complete financial statement set up, approved and signed by the big boss.

Pros

Bar- on thursdays and the knowledge that comes with being a trainee

Cons

Long Hours

enhanced my communication skills and reporting style I enjoyed deliberating issues affecting the production with management and coming up prosals on how to resolve issues.

Hard knock life

PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc Kimberley, is a great place to complete your articles and learn. However little emphasis is placed on work/life balance. Management often favoured certain employees, co-workers were friendly and helpful at times.

Pros

Great place to learn

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K