PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews for Audit Associate

The most enjoyable part of the job was participating in training and other learning opportunities. I learned how to prioritize multiple projects and learn about different companies and industries quickly.
- good benefits but salary is not commensurate with workload- higher ups barely listen to staff- kpi-based- accessible location- people are nice to work with but I didn't like the company culture
Pros
good benefits
Cons
long hours, too much workload
Salary is high compared to the other companies in the same industry. Their company culture is nice, too. They provide great benefits to their employees.
Not disappointed with the overall job, like every job there are hiccups here and there. However, it's not a place to build a career because it takes forever to reach the top. It's a stepping stone job to another job with greater pay.
Pros
Coworker, Flexible schedule, Vacation
Cons
Health Insurance, Tons of training on top of audit work
Overall it was a great experience working at PwC as they have extremely good working culture. People were friendly and willing to teach whenever you need help or assistance. It was quite challenging during peak, as you are dealing with tight deadlines. However, it taught me that time management is very crucial and ways to manage stress. I am glad that I joined PwC as I was surrounded with great people and exposed to advanced working culture.
The very Nature of Auditing is moving from tight deadline to tight deadline with hardly any breaks. The deadlines are either set by regulators or the clients so there is no change in sight. Work roles and responsibilities evolve rapidly and you are unlikely to be given the same responsibility and sections year on year at each client. The further into audit you got the more interesting it becomes. The work hours are the reason for any hardship. From junior management positions onward, after 60 hours of overtime in a year you no longer get even a cent more consideration for working more hours but can find yourself working past midnight for months at a time. Articles in PwC, being a big 4 firm, really does make a difference and give a great benefit.
Work culture was pretty terrible with manager more concerned about what's going on in personal life. Bizarre to say the least. Lots of cussing going on which I wasn't feeling.
This is my first corporate job and I loved it. Friendly environment and joyful work environment help me through my tough phases. Team activities and trainings were very encouraging.
The firm offers its professionals great deal of exposure in different industries. The culture is light, fun, collaborative, and professional. Everyone is willing to help one another.
My experience with PwC provided me with knowledge through the different services offered by the delivery center but expect long office hours during the busy season.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?
Being from different school and raise, I was not given same opportunity from my start until I left PwC. Most of my clients were out of town that local hires don’t want to do. Promotion is different because of to much politics. Work life is hard as it is normal for a CPA firm to work from a minimum of 55 hours a week and expected to be at work weekdays and weekends to have the minimum 55 hours.
Great workplace culture, long hours for auditors. However, company provides great learning experience. Work from home benefits and flex dress day. Enjoyable experience
Não se iludam com os comentários positivos que veem, nem por achar que é uma empresa grande e por isso boa. O equilíbrio de vida pessoal e profissional é 0, jornadas de trabalho que ultrapassam 10 horas, trabalhos em finais de semana, viagens em excesso (muitas vezes para lugares sem infraestrutura). Falam ter flexibilidade, mas se você solicitar fazer trabalho remoto, é mal visto e são raras as vezes (para a maioria dos cargos na carreira de auditoria). Há MUITO favoritismo na gerência, onde você vê muitas vezes pessoas se beneficiando em avaliações profissionais por fazerem favores pessoais (e sim, casos até que seriam impróprios num ambiente de trabalho) para seus superiores, etc. A regra lá é simples, esqueça sua vida pessoal, ganhe pouco, faça favores não profissionais pros seus chefes, e você terá a possibilidade de crescer. Para quem está dentro, basta prestar atenção nas entrelinhas dos discursos que pregam na empresa, falam que você pode muito, mas se aponta algo incorreto, é mal visto (até sendo recomendado por outros profissionais em não entrar em contato com canal de denúncias para “evitar problemas”). Se você acha isso correto e bom para você, tente sua sorte nessa empresa.
Compensation is not fair Long working hours Ample resources to enhance knowledge Coworkers are helpful A good exposure to multiple industries with global clients
PwC has a strong ethical culture that it promotes on a consistent basis. Management have an open door managing style and are very understanding. The people are easy to work with.
Good culture good management good colleagues good working environment flexible time nice food good bosses good laptop good phone good team good manager
Unfortunately this place seems very different from the outside than working there. Everyone is overworked, they don't have the time or the patience to help newcomers, but they balme them for not knowing everything and give mediocre/bad reviews for the workers. The management is proud of making people work 15-18 hours a day, yet they cut all bonuses and pay raises in half at the end of the year. You feel like you do all you can and it will never be enough.
A great place to work in. Somehow there is work-life balance. Friendly environment, and strong culture. They push you to be your best and learn and explore new opportunities. Amazing place to work in.
An archaic and vertical workplace culture, that requires you to play into workplace politics to get ahead. They treat employees as numbers and not as professionals
The company has a great compensation package. The company also has a good employee performance indicator that could help its employee to be motivated.
Very kind people working collaboratively to get things done. This is a company steeped in communication. Results are required, but one isn't left out in the cold to handle things solo. Community is big here.