Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

It was good gaining customer service experience, which i could use to further my skills. Work could be demanding but enjoyable.
If you're part of office support , forget about it. You will be viewed as a bottom feeder . There is no room for advancement , in fact they will try to keep you at your same level as much as you can. After many years of service, you will get a letter saying buh bye. In the mean time , Partners and managers are spending stupid amount of money on useless office improvements etc. My bad for not leaving when I had job offers ,thinking that this company valued my service.
When I got hired at PWC I was excited and planned to retire there. Shortly after I was already over it. The Company does not care about their Reps happiness. Jobs are threatened with the fact that there are over 1000 applicants waiting to work there at any given moment. You are treated like a child. Get out your seat for 2 minutes someone is looking for you. Supervisors sit in their offices on their phones
Overworked, stressful work environment due to working under racist, privileged project managers who felt entitled. They were rude, impatient, unprofessional and demanded everything yesterday! After countless hours of hard work, I was abruptly let go last year and I believe it was due to my race.
Was a good company to work for Overall did enjoy working for their company Does desk hoteling Would go back if offered the chance Worked with the employees to make sure their needs were met
Good place to work. Good entry level position. Good staff. Regular 8-5pm hours. Learned a lot. ability to stay there if needed. Good location for food. Staff is nice
Pros
Hours.
Typical day: Troubleshooting technical issues with clients the hardest part is to solve technical issue within short amount of time at our service window The most enjoyable part is after solving problem and getting good customer feedback.
Temporary assignment during income tax season with chances to extend throughout year. Relaxed enviroment with fast paced work flow. Excellent training for those who have never prepared tax forms in past.
Great company to work for. Very supporting team. The most enjoyable part of the job is all the people you have connected with. One of the best management teams I have worked with.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?
Great culture, encourages professional development and building relationships. I enjoyed working and collaborating with my colleagues. It's a wonderful place to work.
The good things Its a family business so a very close working environment. Highly collaborative and professional working environment Full training provided The challenges Working with owners operators contracts Reward & recognition program
Typical work day have a meeting every morning to explain how the work day would go. I learned how to create and revise tax packages. Also how to send them out and transfer gifts from one account to the other. I enjoyed learning new things it was very exciting.
Pros
Micromanaging
A great experience plus working in a friendly environment. It was a short term project. We were providing the tax packages to investors and updating their accounts, generating their updating K1s and sending them either through electronic mails or physical mailing request for copies to be mailed out to their addresses.
I did the best i can we all did but this company only makes promises to hire us and then in the end they let us all go. i do not recommend this company nor would i go back
Coopers and Lybrand was my launching point for future jobs. This was in a call center environment. Averaged 100 calls per day.
Typical day involves answering phone calls, if overtime is offered, that time is spent doing mail work (sorting/stuffing envelopes) as well as data entry.
Pros
lots of free lunches
Cons
temporary
i enjoyed the experience and did not look forward to the end of the project. you was supplied with insightful information that helped you make it through the day, and if there was anything extra you needed to succeed they were open to providing you with the necessary tools.
Pros
insightful and helpful mangers and coworkers. available overtime, provided lunch to the employees on a regular, just a basic welcoming atmosphere
Cons
the only con was that it was temporary
You learn an enviroment of fast learn, multi tasking, meet great people. A place where u can achieveyour goals and more