PwC logo
PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews for IT Support

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,057 reviews

The best working environment

It was a pleasure to work there and I may have had a career lifelong but I just couldn’t move to Tampa given my circumstances. The focus of the group changed and its IT headquarters was moved to Tampa. But whilst there it was a lovely job and everyday was challenging and fulfilling. Sounds like a dream but it was not. Tampa to me was not an option.

Perfect Work Environment

PwC is a great place to start and build your career. They build you physically and psychologically. They provide you with necessary trainings to keep you ahead. Work is fun at PwC.

Great Work Environment

This is a great place to work with an excellent team support and collaboration. Exceptional team work and fantasstic management. I have never worked anywhere with this much learning experience.

productive and fun work place

we worked five day a week . I lean that to work independently most of the time in a team, management was good , we where having meeting always early in the morning most enjoyable part of work was to be busy working all the time.

Pros

free braai

PWC IT Help desk

A normal week at PWC IT Help Desk was working as a team. You always had at least 3 people working the help desk. For walk ups and tickets sent in via a e-mail. Each IT person had their own specialty. It was the job of each team member to teach these skills to other members. So over time everyone would learn more and become better employees.

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Parking...always downtown...$185 a month

Great Experience While It Lasted

No advancement, just a fancy hamster wheel. Great to put down as experience though. Learned a lot while there and met a lot of wonderful people as well. Company is advanced but still has a ways to go to grow in terms of work environment politics.

Fun place to work

It is a good place to be working great environment, team is very helpful and awesome. Overall company culture is great. No real pressure if you just join the team.

Great group of people

Very professional individuals that know how to combine fun and serious to be more productivie.

Great Place to be

Productive, educational, courteous and Friendly environment

Pros

Everything the firm offers

Cons