PwC logo
PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews for Senior Audit Associate

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 24 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,057 reviews

Enough room for career growth and advancement

I enjoyed my time at PwC Nigeria, it helped me develop a sense of direction on building my career. I was highly challenged and motivated to work. I love the friendship I had developed with colleagues over the years and I look forward to more rewarding career in Canada

Business trips

The jobs are done remotely, it is great when staying with clients outside their hometown I got to know new cultures after work and make new friends .

Loc de munca care prezinta oportunitati foarte interesante

Mediu de lucru foarte dinamic, o curba de invatare foarte abrupta, o calitate foarte buna a oamenilor si o expunere fantastica. Toate acestea genereaza un raport munca/viata total debalansat.

Great place to work. Limited advancement opportunity due to size of office. Decent compensation but could be better. Work balance is good. Flex time is useful. Not too big on working remotely.

Fun workplace

Strong business acumen with an excellent understanding of effective system and processes. Able to relate to a wide range of people from various cultural, Professional and technical backgrounds. I enjoy coaching junior staff. Sound computer proficiency with meticulous attention to detail. Able to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment. By completing my articles at PwC I gained extensive experience in auditing, accounting and taxation within a broad range of companies and Industries including: Agriculture, Hospitality, Retail, Education, Non-profit Organization, Financial services, Insurance, Banking, Manufacturing and the Government (State-owned entities, departments and Municipalities).

Pros

Good exposure and growth

Cons

Working over weekends

Second University

It was challenging and very difficult work place but I made my all career thanks to PwC. I have learned a lot. The place you never stop learning and developing.

Stressful workplace

PWC is a very stressful environment were employees are pushed to their limits. I feel the employers had very little consideration for the workers. It was very difficult to remain positive in the workplace.

Advantages and disadvantages

1) First work experience in my life started only with positive emotions in this company. 2) In this Company, you can get 5-6 years experience in 2-3 years. 3) Motivation was considered each year. 4) Can learn different industry experience in various projects.

PwC is a great place to work. There is plenty of opportunity for growth and development. There is also opportunity to work with everyone from support staff to partners. Overall, you experience at this firm is what you make it.

Challenging place to work with many opportunities for advancement

Financial and fraud auditing. Long hours during busy season, with the ability to "bank" hours for paid time off during slower seasons. Amazing access to senior management in large and small companies alike. Ability to see many different industries from the financial side. Working on teams, but varied personnel on each job/client.

Pros

Varied experience within many industries.

Cons

Long hours.

Jobs at PwC

Senior Audit Associate positions
See more jobs

Great place to work for.

I worked here for more than three years .The time I spent while working in PWC is my best time of professional life. This Firm has a major role in my professional growth and in making me the useful resource. This work experience has given me expertise in planning and executing the engagements of external audits,team management, client relationship management, control testing ,analytical reviews, variance analysis,time management, multitasking, data validation, MS Office, IFRS, etc. I always enjoyed the day of finalization of audit and archiving of file of the same engagement.

Good work place

PwC has a friendly working and coaching culture. It is a good place for people to learn about the different businesses. It is also a good place for people to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment. The learning curve is steep as we often have work with tight deadlines and challenging tasks.

Accounting firm

Having 3 years at PwC I was able to gain exceptional project management, interpersonal and communication skills. It was a great learning curve and I was able to have great exposure in private client services

Great place to learn and work!

I met and got to work with so many intelligent and hard working people at PwC. The company really does take care of their people. A lot of work, but a great experience!

Epitome of corporate excellence

PwC encourages one to find their individualism in the maze of corporate culture. An ordinary day at work is always a learning process, both from the firm's and clients' perspective. It involves endless interactions underpinned by mutual respect, trust, confidentiality and open and clear communication. The management style leverages the best of individuals' abilities, making sure that the best one has is fully utilised to contribute to delivering supreme results for the client. The workplace culture is stable, accommodative of all forms of diversity and one in which everyone can grow into whatever they desire to become while continuing to contribute towards brand and clients' value. The hardest part of the job is usually the pressure to deliver on multiple commitments without jeopardising quality. However, there is in place an excellent support network to ensure that one delivers on their commitments in a sufficiently expected fashion. The most enjoyable part of being part of the PwC network is that you are always in the company of the best and the brightest and that you are never too far away from a productive engagement with colleagues, whether it relates to work, politics, the economy.

Pros

Flexibility of work

Cons

The pressure to deliver often necessitates long hours of work

Good place to start a career

A typical day at work is like a day to learn something new. You tend to work with like minds that would gear up thought process. Co-workers are seen as a family member because we share and collaborate among one another. The hardest part of the job is tight deadline to finish an engagement with an off-peak period to compensate for the peak period

Pwc

Great Management Learnt a lot about grooming and power dressing I enjoyed the team outings It was difficult to say goodbye

Great place for a busy season contract

PwC invested a lot in my training in the latest audit software which turned out to be invaluable when thrust into busy season work. I was very impressed by the work ethic of all those involved on my team. There isn't much work life balance during busy season, but every effort is made to ensure that important personal events are not missed. As for job security, this was a three month contract position.

Pros

Challenging atmosphere

Cons

Hours during busy season. However, this was well explained.

International Auditing

An international accounting firm where a high level of professionalism is a must. Young team members, fresh from Universities, happy to work, create a friendly and loving atmosphere. Work life balance is not what one would like, getting audit of a company with no or minimal risk requires sleepless nights. It is something one need to be disciplined and groomed to lead.

Exciting

Fast paced atmosphere with tight deadlines that trained me to thrive in a dynamic environment

Pros

Exciting office

Cons

great place for learning and development

Great place for career advancement and learning opportunities. Good salary and office perks.

Pros

career advancement and development

Cons

office politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K