PwC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Employee Reviews for Specialist

Great entry level position and lots of opportunities for advancement - strong leadership and a commitment to diversity - time off was amazing and frequent added days off.
Pros
Work/life
Cons
If your priority is a survival job with very limited growth options, this place is for you. The LAC only appeals if you have limited formal education. If you're professionally or career driven, steer clear of the London Acceleration Centre. Save yourself the pain and heartache of working minimum wage with a funny bunch in management.
Pros
Young people
Cons
Long hours, minimal income
i have joined the company as a FTC employee for a project specific engagement. The on bording and hospitality was good. My seniors are very supportive. this assignment has improved my report writing and presentation skills.
stressful job security present Ethics very strong No gender disparity good team building nice learning hardest part is people dont go home themselves and dont let others too go home
mostly hires on contract on project to project basis as a fixed term employee and straight not to make it full term permanent employee. get deployed on client site and juggle between client site reporting manager and company's reporting manager, for getting something done.
The company is employee friendly and provides internal growth opportunities. Management is flexible and professional. I had a good time working in the firm and learnt a new role on the job.
It is a world class organisation having all the systems and processes in place. People and seniors are friendly. The firm gives importance to technology and one always needs to update himself with continuously changing applications and software.
PwC is Great Place to work. Its give opportunity to learn for freshers and help employees to build their career by giving series of training. Salary is less for freshers.
Pros
Good Place to Learn
Cons
Salary is very less
PwC has amazing flexibility built into the job. For example, 1-2 work from home days are given to employees after they have worked through their first busy season. If an emergency comes up, I wouldn't see any supervisor/manager having an issue with it being taken care of immediately. As long as you are productive and get work done, the flexibility will be there.
PwC is a very good place to learn and explore our talent. We can learn new thing and it is a place where we will get a chance to show our skills and Talent.
Pros
Good Lunch
Cons
Fine corporation with commensurate pay and benefits. Wonderful opportunities and leaders. Great place to be and a fantastic career for the motivated employee.
- The most professional firm in the field - Kind and smart people working as a team - Good company culture being open-minded and cooperative - Value of learning and training on job
Easy to say I regret leaving. PWC is an amazing company that truly cares about its employees. Although a large global company they make you feel that you are part of all changes happening. Only left because after trying multiple times to move departments and wasn't successful I found another opportunity elsewhere.
Pros
Everything!
Cons
nothing!
You really felt you were part of a team that was dedicated to client service. It was demanding but worth the effort and an honor to work for such a great company
Get a lot of experience in excel. Adaptability is key. Work/Life Balance. Learn time management and organizational, communication skills. Soft skills are transferable.
The company is amazing and the culture. Management is professional and friendly. Training is great and helpful.The company believes in professionalism and encourages it.
Flexible work times, great level of management structure and feedback, friendly environment with business casual dress. Overall, I enjoyed my experience with this company and would highly recommend them.
It was a great experience and I was very pleased to work for PWC. I would recommend this company for any individual seeking for a job. My team was certainly the best part of the job.
The service delivery center for PricewaterhouseCoopers is an excellent starter job for recent graduates because it gives you an opportunity to try your hands on various project/industries from Banking to testing.
Lots of opportunities to learn. Indeed this company is in real a place for learning opportunities. Best HR policies, best Resource Manager I have ever experienced, . Highly disciplined and aggressive environment on company's policy. You will love to work in this type of environment.
Love the company and everyone is so friendly and willing to assist. We worked in teams and it makes our job so much easier. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Free dinner if work late