The roster is 8week rotational. You are working 6 days on and 2 days off for 6 weeks straight. Week 7 and 8 you will be working 5 days on 2 days off. There are about 5-6 different start times ranging from the earliest 5am starts to the latest which we used to have 2.30pm to 11:00pm. Times keep changing so you have to be very very very flexible. Parking cards are available only on early morning shifts like the 5am and 6am shifts and the 1 and 2pm shifts. The rest youd have to either drive in and find/pay your own parking or public transport.
Shift work. Rostered hours 5 days on 2 days off.
The office never closes - it's open 24/7. Shifts are mostly rotational, starting early morning (5 or 6 am / 8 or 9 am/ 1 pm / 9 pm.) Shifts are usually 8.5 hours.
- Why do/did you like working at Qantas?2 people answered
- Does Qantas have a staff discount? How much is Qantas’s staff discount?One person answered
- What is a typical career path for someone in customer contact consultant role? is there opportunity …One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Qantas?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Qantas?One person answered
- Do you get paid penal rates e.g. time and half or double time for early morning starts etc.?
- What is the starting rate per hour/per annum for qantas customer contact consultant.?