Radius Residential Care Limited Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Poor staff moral and pay
Health care assistsnt (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury21 March 2018
Generally staff are paid poorly compared to other care facilities.

Pay along with restructured hours has lead to poor staff moral.

However the incorrect fortnightly pays are very common. This really has an effect on moral and causes people to leave and work for a more professional organisation. Of note the incorrect pays are always short no-one ever gets over paid.

Radius is a business that's there to make a profit and that's the bottom line.

I now work for a bigger health care provider, I get paid better and it is always correct.
Pros
Other staff at the coal face are great.
Cons
This is a "for profit" organisation and that drives every decision.
Fun workplace
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury28 May 2017
i worked here for a long time so i attached with my clients from heart. They were like my family as i spend most of my time with them. When i left that job, my manager requested me to continue this work as i knew everything. I also did not want to leave that work but I left because I joined a course and it was hard to do full time job with studies. I requested them to give me part time work but they did not as they want full time employee.
Pros
Long shifts
Workplace
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dunedin City, Otago18 April 2017
I enjoyed this placement at the hospital. I learned a lot about the using new instruments and procedures which are not available in the Islands eg the ECG monitoring machine.
Pros
worked in day
Cons