Randstad
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews

Showing all 15,552 reviews
looking after and teaching children from ages 0-5 basics.
having a lot of patients.

management was always around.

learning each child's attitude and personality, each day was different.

watching the children enjoying themselves.
Pros
lunches
Cons
short hours
Work for a couple of weeks,then not working. When i call they have nothing to help. Then call months later saying they have work but the pay is not what I want in the time either.
I think overall I enjoyed my time working, it helped me coming out of college to gain pretty decent experience. I plan to look for more work outside the company Moving forward
Plusem w firmie Amazon to obiady atmosfera dobra.!
Pros
Do jazdy autobusami
Cons
Kontrola ochrony
Randstad has helped to get a great job. I loved working with and for them. They definitely work hard for their employees and the companies they place workers in.
Wesley at ranstad in Brunswick is rude. He thinks he owns you cause you need a job... They can talk to you how they want but get mad when you talk to them anyway.
Randstand has a friendly staff and easy to approach.Its nice to work with them,they are looking after they’re staff properly.I will highly recommend Randstand.
Propose toujours de belles missions autour de chez vous. Très à l'écoute et très agréable de travailler avec eux.
Pros
S'adapte à votre disponibilité.
Cons
Une fois que l'on y a goûter, difficile de s'en passer.
Randstad offre du travaille à ses agents et parfois bien remuneré mais parfois aussi pas toujours..mais dans l’ensemble c’est une agence avec laquelle je n’hesiterai pas à recontacter pour du travail
Todo perfecto.me han tratado bien lo único que bueno a días sueltos es un poco rollo
Pros
Nada
Cons
Nada
Sempre fui bem recebido nas entrevista que fui a empresa nunca me quexei os funcionários sempre atencioso e preocupados com o pessoal que vai pra entrevista.
Pros
Muitas
Cons
Nenhum
They have work at least were I am. If you have skills and knowledge you rates can be decent to start with. I have minimal contact with my agent. Oh yeah paid Covid leaves if needed. There is also weekly pay so there is another good thing.
Pros
Decent rates
Cons
No work no pay
On y est bien installé et on y est bien accueilli. Il y a beaucoup de rédactions. Beaucoup de clientèle y vient.
Pros
Bonne collaboration
Cons
Pas de temps pout tout le travail
The job is ok. It is a temporary position in which it is not a guarantee that I would be working there. I'm highly motivated and I'm willing to M learn and do more. This job really doesn't pay well for the kind of experience I have as a forklift / reach truck operator. I would like to work somewhere where I could grow with the company. I feel like an outsider when im at work. Everyone who works with the company stands out because we are not included in anything concerning the company we work for.
Cons
The pay is not great for the experiences i have as an forklift operator/ reach truck driver
Uma boa empresa de se trabalhar aonde tem oportunidade de crescimento
Pros
Otima
Cons
Nada
Restez... Si vous voulez avoir un salaire de misère malgré une grande expérience (plus de 15 ans). Des primes sont stipulées au contrat mais ne sont pas payées, et pour eux tout est normal ! Autre point négatif, on me fait signer un avenant au contrat afin de le prolonger, mais le lendemain on m'annonce une suspension du contrat pendant 1 mois (bravo pour les economies d'ifm !)
Pros
Aucun
Cons
Tout ! Le salaire et leurs fausses promesses
Randstad aren't a very worker oriented company, and have been very uncommunicative during the current pandemic. During furlough there have been massive issues with payments.
Line managers uncontactable when issues arise.
Pros
Cons
Being employed by Randstad
Working at this company has been an awesome experience for me. The company I'm currently at has taught me so much, and I'm greatful for that. I would recommend this job to a friend or associate.
Az pay at temps are to low. The good thing is you get to work with different companies, you may have had a hard time getting into without the agency.
Te tratan bien pero si tienes algún incidente te echan y no te llaman más
Pros
Cercanía de casa
Cons
Las trabajadoras de rastan a veces son un poco bordes
Wegen Krankheit wurde ich in kürzester Zeit gekündigt. Zudem wurden wir beim Kunden verpflichtet 5 Stunden/Woche zusätzlich zu arbeiten.
Pros
Schnelle Einstellung
Cons
verpflichtende Überstunden, Kündigung bei Krankheit