Randstad
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland9 reviews
Randstad is one of the best place to work for it identifies the talent and gives good scope and fits you were you want to go in future.
We, casual relievers, couldn't get any Wage Subsidy during the lockdown period through Randstad, which made our lives very hard. I asked them why Randstad was not entitled but they didn't explain the details, they just said "unfortunately we are not entitled for the Subsidy." Very unhappy for their way of treating us.
Pros
flexible
Cons
low wage
Randstad is a great recruitment company if you are looking for temporary work. I've already worked for government organizations which have been great experiences. They provide great salary rates and I recommend this recruitment agency to anyone who is currently looking for work,
Pros
Great salaries, build up on CV, meet new people
Cons
nothing
The consultants will go out of their way to help you find a job. Very understanding. I had a baby and was allowed to take time off and come back to them. Definitely the best Job agency I've ever encountered.
Pros
Drinks on Fridays and free food.
Cons
Randstad is a very organized teachers recruitment company. Hours and location are always flexible and respects staff's preference and hours. They are always friendly and helpful.
I enjoy working for Randstad. They helped me get to where I am today. Exploring different centres and observing how they work as a team has helped me find my place in Early Childhood.
Pros
shifts are good for me
Very Productively experience. Meet with different schools and different children. I also learned multicultural activities and showed them what culture I have. Explore different school places around the country. Benefit from observing different teachers' methods and skills of how to develop children progress
Pros
Paid Lunch
Cons
As the center changes, the atmosphere changes and we get to learn to survive and to grow. implementing my knowledge gives me pleasure when i work with Randstad.
Very good, good co-worker, learned to work differently. I am confident,experienced and passionate about making a difference in the lives of children. I am good at communicating and relating to children and adults from a range of cultures. I have flexible and adaptable attitude and can work in a close knit and supportive team. That's why I enjoy working everywhere and nothing is hard for me.

Not much work from Kindergarten Association but Salary is very-very good.