Randstad Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 14,035 reviews
Great working environments
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland5 March 2019
Randstad is a great recruitment company if you are looking for temporary work. I've already worked for government organizations which have been great experiences. They provide great salary rates and I recommend this recruitment agency to anyone who is currently looking for work,
Pros
Great salaries, build up on CV, meet new people
Cons
nothing
Best Place Ever
Randstad Temp (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland28 September 2018
The consultants will go out of their way to help you find a job. Very understanding. I had a baby and was allowed to take time off and come back to them. Definitely the best Job agency I've ever encountered.
Pros
Drinks on Fridays and free food.
Cons
Flexible and respectful of their staff
Early Childhood Relief Teacher (Current Employee) –  Auckland23 April 2018
Randstad is a very organized teachers recruitment company. Hours and location are always flexible and respects staff's preference and hours. They are always friendly and helpful.
fun exploring
Relief Teacher (Former Employee) –  Auckland21 January 2018
I enjoy working for Randstad. They helped me get to where I am today. Exploring different centres and observing how they work as a team has helped me find my place in Early Childhood.
Pros
shifts are good for me
Productive and fun work place
Teacher Reliever (Former Employee) –  Auckland New Zealand15 January 2017
Very Productively experience. Meet with different schools and different children. I also learned multicultural activities and showed them what culture I have. Explore different school places around the country. Benefit from observing different teachers' methods and skills of how to develop children progress
Pros
Paid Lunch
Cons
Randstad is a productive workplace
Teacher (Part Time) (Current Employee) –  Auckland12 May 2016
As the center changes, the atmosphere changes and we get to learn to survive and to grow. implementing my knowledge gives me pleasure when i work with Randstad.
Enjoy working in different centres
Qualified Reliever (Current Employee) –  Auckland - West, Central and South3 September 2012
Very good, good co-worker, learned to work differently. I am confident,experienced and passionate about making a difference in the lives of children. I am good at communicating and relating to children and adults from a range of cultures. I have flexible and adaptable attitude and can work in a close knit and supportive team. That's why I enjoy working everywhere and nothing is hard for me.

Not much work from Kindergarten Association but Salary is very-very good.