Here to help
Information from Randstad:
Randstad Employee Reviews in Christchurch, Canterbury
Christchurch, Canterbury2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,550 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I loved this job and looked forward to going to work every morning. I learned a lot about waste management logistics and working for a transpacific company. I loved the people I worked with and the hours and it was easy to get to work. The management and offices were fairly new because of the earthquakes so everyone was settling in together. I was there to make up the hours of a person who had had to go on half time due to injury. I did the filing, stationery ordering, catering supplies - anything that would help the full time Administration staff be able to focus on the accounting side of things. The hardest part of the job was the noise of working in an open plan office in a heavy industrial area.
Close to home, lovely and fun co-workers, felt I made a difference
Noisy environment, short term contract
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 15,550 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Randstad
- How does someone get hired at Randstad?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Randstad?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Randstad?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at Randstad?One person answered
- Does Randstad require a background check? What kind of background check does Randstad do?One person answered
- I would like to ask if are hiring south Africans looking to immigrate?
See all questions and answers